Greetings from up north!

BaddBoyz

Hello evryone!

Hail from Penang and driving a stock standard e90 oilburner. Hope to gain knowledge and new aquantainces frm here. Cheers!:)

Re: Greetings from up north!

Welcome onboard fellow neighbour :wavey:

BaddBoyz;882869 said:
Hello evryone!

Hail from Penang and driving a stock standard e90 oilburner. Hope to gain knowledge and new aquantainces frm here. Cheers!:)

Hi Bad,

welcome onboard...............

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Penang! My favorite destination! Welcome welcome! Do make yourself at home, who knows, one day, a convoy of Bimmers from Singapore may come pay you a visit in Penang!

penang boy!! nice! :sneaky:
oh... hehe... i mean the food....

welcome!

welcome baddboyz to the forum...enjoy ya stay..

wobbles;883123 said:
Penang! My favorite destination! Welcome welcome! Do make yourself at home, who knows, one day, a convoy of Bimmers from Singapore may come pay you a visit in Penang!

Thanks wobbles! We penang bimmers more than happy to bring you guys around! :D

Folerlop;883132 said:
Welcome welcome.....

TQ TQ! :)

Meek;883177 said:
penang boy!! nice! :sneaky:
oh... hehe... i mean the food....

welcome!

haha! In Penang its all about the food bro, cheap & good! ;)

zhenlie;883189 said:
welcome baddboyz to the forum...enjoy ya stay..

Thank you zhenlie, Looking forward to it! :)

BaddBoyz;883302 said:
haha! In Penang its all about the food bro, cheap & good! ;)

hehe... no. no. no. me is a sis!
got a lot of penang bimmer boys hang out there?

Meek;883325 said:

haha sorry.. my mistake. Not many enthusiast here but our 'kaki lang' are recognizable by our euro plates;)

BaddBoyz;883327 said:
haha sorry.. my mistake. Not many enthusiast here but our 'kaki lang' are recognizable by our euro plates;)

Here, we chut stunt like Euro plates, we are recognized by a summons ticket supplied by our friend White Ants (Traffic Police).... sianz half half.

Meek;883325 said:

Wow. I learn something new everyday. Meek is a sis. How come no horsins so far ah?

Meek;883333 said:
i escaped. haha.

Kidding lah. You mentioned a while back when I mistook you for a bro - but, I da bro, I never horsin you.

wobbles;883331 said:
Here, we chut stunt like Euro plates, we are recognized by a summons ticket supplied by our friend White Ants (Traffic Police).... sianz half half.

On the contrary, the police instead asked me whre i got my plates from! Wave me off with a smile summore:goodup: Here they are more likely to find trouble if your fancy plates are smaller than normal, whereas the europlatz are bigger8)

Havent been stopped by JPJ (RTD) yet tho..

BaddBoyz;883344 said:
On the contrary, the police instead asked me whre i got my plates from! Wave me off with a smile summore:goodup: Here they are more likely to find trouble if your fancy plates are smaller than normal, whereas the europlatz are bigger8)

Havent been stopped by JPJ (RTD) yet tho..

Hahahah... when I retire, I wanna retire in Penang then! There's this particular market with the best charcoal-fried Char Kuay Teow, near Railway Road (near the foot of Penang Hill)... also ice kachang with PEANUTS... damn it, actual peanuts, not the crushed type... Aiyo... talking about it makes me hungry liao...

Greetings from up north!

me too! i am malaysian so easy for me.

for singapore brothers, you can apply for malaysia as your second home program or the Resident Pass program (if still want to work part time).

i look forward to going home as a returning expert dat comes with benefits. by then will need to buy the bmws assembled in kulim cos up to 2 is tax free. haha.

I agree with the food part thinking of cha kway teow makes me wet nb

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalaliveco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups