Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

Green Lodge sold en bloc for S$191.888m

Centurion9990

green_lodge_00002.JPG

By Romesh Navaratnarajah: Green Lodge (pictured) at Toh Tuck Road has been sold for S$191.888 million, becoming the biggest en bloc sale so far this year, according to The Business Times.

Located off Jalan Jurong Kechil in Upper Bukit Timah, the property has a land area of 151,075 sq ft and could be developed into a five-storey condominium under the 2008 Master Plan. With a plot ratio of 1.4, the purchase price translates to S$907 psf ppr.

The unnamed buyer acquired the property for private investment, said Shaun Poh, Senior Director for Investment Advisory Services at DTZ, which brokered the deal.

The approved density of equivalent plot ratio 1.4896 (based on a slighter larger original land area) translates to a lower unit land price of S$833 psf ppr, which provides around 8.9 percent balcony space with no development charge (DC) payable.

But with the maximum 10 percent allowance for balcony space, a DC of S$827,000 would be payable, which means the unit land price increases to S$828 psf ppr. Taking this into account, the breakeven price for a new condo development would be around S$1,100 psf.

Currently, the property features 80 residential units between 1,679 and 2,056 sq ft.

Following the sale, owners will pocket around S$2.3 million to S$2.6 million each, 50 to 60 percent above the estimated price if the units were sold individually.

Poh stated that the Green Lodge deal is the "biggest freehold residential collective sale so far this year", but is still subject to approval by the Strata Titles Board.

Meanwhile, the en bloc sales market is healthy with a number of transactions taking place recently with "developers expressing interest – even in the bigger sites", he added. Related Stories: Home buyers put off by Ghost Month

Sufficient amenities to serve new housing supply

From home to boat

Wah, 50-60% above estimated price... sure or not... nevertheless, at least $2.3mil in pockets is shiok factor to the max...

Re: Green Lodge sold en bloc for S$191.888m

last night talking point guest said

1. the price is determined by the buyer not the seller. the seller can try to sell $1M or $10M ... it's the buyer who want to pay what price

2. the market never wrong ... there is no stupid seller nor silly buyer

huat ah !!!

Wah, 50-60% above estimated price... sure or not... nevertheless, at least $2.3mil in pockets is shiok factor to the max..

In a bull market price is determined by seller but in a bear market price is determine by buyer.......

What kind of market are we in at the moment?

/confused.

zorro;895041 said:
In a bull market price is determined by seller but in a bear market price is determine by buyer.......

The present situation is Bull and Bear playing Tug of War... see who gives in to the other

yalor ...
guest sibei talk cock ...
some more said ... record breaking million dollar flat is not norm ... very rare ... only 48 units in bishan ... 1 sold ... 47 to go
then transacted price record breaking after record breaking ... wakao
so easy ... macam anyhoo can get olympic gold medal leh

ok ... i'm just plain sour grape ... if i'm green lodge tenant ... i want COV $500K ... may be still not enough to go MA to get a M5 :lol:

zorro;895041 said:

Last edited by a moderator:

wobbles;895044 said:
What kind of market are we in at the moment?

/confused.

Exactly... I tot bear is coming and yet this private investor paid fantastically for the enbloc...

Hi, anyone wants to buy my Exec Condo? 2M only cheap cheap. PRC's preferred.

Agent commissions we can discuss

Thanks all, dun scold me, I am not Japanese and I dunno where the heck is Diao Yu Dao

no $1M no sell ... opps now should be no $2M no sell

Congrats to Centurion who owns two units of Green Lodge!

C3P0;895065 said:
Congrats to Centurion who owns two units of Green Lodge!

Pls hor... dun anyhow spread gossip u robotic fish monger... I hope your niece pull your nostril hair while you sleep...

Centurion9990;895070 said:
Pls hor... dun anyhow spread gossip u robotic fish monger... I hope your niece pull your nostril hair while you sleep...

You bro never pichiak my lobang.

Anyway, I think the prices are still crazy with no signs of slowing down. Economy good mah!

Back