• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Giveaway key pouches

Re: Giveaway key pouches

When you giving away your 555 ? I standby.....

LimPeh;1038618 said:
Join AAS. Once you reach 10km, Call tow truck to tow you and your car to wherever you need to go to.

Sorry hor AAS now tow bmw need to pay money...no more free

blackmask;1038784 said:
Sorry hor AAS now tow bmw need to pay money...no more free

Since when? I had my BMW towed for free last year.

LimPeh;1038812 said:
Since when? I had my BMW towed for free last year.

Since last october I guess....im a member also but was told any requirements for flatbed or any form of 4 wheel towing need to top up $60+....just 2 days ago I called for towing and they tell me this, bmw rear wheel drive need to top up....the best part is they say they notify all members liao...small print in one of the issue of their magazine..

Meek;1038819 said:
You joined member ah??

I joined solely for the free towing service as my BMW needs to be towed many times a year. :p

blackmask;1038852 said:
Since last october I guess....im a member also but was told any requirements for flatbed or any form of 4 wheel towing need to top up $60+....just 2 days ago I called for towing and they tell me this, bmw rear wheel drive need to top up....the best part is they say they notify all members liao...small print in one of the issue of their magazine..

You are right, I found this notice from AAS:
http://www.aas.com.sg/data/Notice o...ision/Notice of Service Policies Revision.pdf

E60 does not need 4 wheel towing. E60 Manual
Looks like F10 must be towed on a flat bed. F10 Manual

Last edited by a moderator:

LimPeh;1038877 said:
I joined solely for the free towing service as my BMW needs to be towed many times a year. :p

U also have a 10km per day rule?

Hi, you have key pouches for GTR ? Please PM me. I am asking for a birthday uncle.

MW;1038882 said:
U also have a 10km per day rule?

Nope, heavy mods and car was was aging.... different parts broke down at different times. :oops:

LimPeh;1038892 said:
Nope, heavy mods and car was was aging.... different parts broke down at different times. :oops:

Never mind.... at least still have petrol.

AAS uses flatbed for F10 now is good cos nowadays we mod until so low...if use the traditional tow truck confirm the front will have sparks all the way...

yes and flatbeds give the impression that its a new car being transported to some car show or showroom...whereas on tow trucks, the first response would be "chia pai liao..."

MW;1038927 said:
yes and flatbeds give the impression that its a new car being transported to some car show or showroom...whereas on tow trucks, the first response would be "chia pai liao..."

Or no money pay installment...

LimPeh;1038878 said:
You are right, I found this notice from AAS:
http://www.aas.com.sg/data/Notice o...ision/Notice of Service Policies Revision.pdf

E60 does not need 4 wheel towing. E60 Manual
Looks like F10 must be towed on a flat bed. F10 Manual

This mgr told me that if tow from the rear wheels, the front wheels have to be steering locked and use something call "dolly" ( dont know what the fuck issit) also have to pay surcharge...might as well get flatbed...

If I kenna flatbed, I will quickly wipe the car clean before it arrives so tat wun sia sway when on the road and can really be show car...

MW;1038947 said:
If I kenna flatbed, I will quickly wipe the car clean before it arrives so tat wun sia sway when on the road and can really be show car...

need to remove license plate? else others might buy 4D and strike....

then your loss is their gain

jasonmaxima;1038948 said:
need to remove license plate? else others might buy 4D and strike....

then your loss is their gain

yes u are quite smart to bring this up, I have already stand by these plates to cover over my license plate..

View attachment 55536

badge whore wins!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88wedding

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups