kevinbmw;899784 said:btw, really no other plans ah after dinner?![]()
jerms;899769 said:Xie xie.. Very kind
Paisey... I forgot I have to teach diving next wed.. Next makan I consperm go.
Centurion9990;900045 said:Jerms chut pattern... You said next time hah, we do record what you typed... One orang utan call himself Morgan, say wanna join us for dinner until now MIA from forum becos he never keep his words...
Dun dive too deep, SLK said will get tongue cancer... take care...

sherman0888;900054 said:Must give red card to ppl like Ting Ting.KNN MIA so long still dun know how to show face..
milk15;900058 said:Ma Ting Ting says he very fan.................................
Goes toilet pcc every nite..............
sherman0888;900060 said:Same Red Card goes to u...
sherman0888;900060 said:Same Red Card goes to u...
Centurion9990;900071 said:U still dun understand milk well enough... hougang or jalan kayu he appear only...
milk15;900089 said:Improvement liao.................... Esplanade i will also appear.......... Whahahahaha...........![]()
MW;900155 said:Once I get my Galaxy Note 2, I will appear everywhere....via mobile videoconference
Centurion9990;900091 said:Zhoon boh... Esplanade very near to Golden Mile Tower...
MW;900155 said:Once I get my Galaxy Note 2, I will appear everywhere....via mobile videoconference
MW;900155 said:Once I get my Galaxy Note 2, I will appear everywhere....via mobile videoconference