Futsal Next Week - Change Location !!!

Ghostrider

My other car buddies are looking for kakis as well...can I ask them to join in ?

Nice bunch of friendly chaps.

Sure. But let me know the turnout before Wednesday. Don't wanna crowd the court with too many teams.

Ok...will do. So far my side has about 4-5 players only...dun think they got a team yet....will ask them and see the outcome. Thanks dude !!

BTW...very sorry for last Fri at Marine South...very rude of me not to come over to the table and intro myself...got carried away talking to that yantao kia Axl until my wife called me to pick her up !!

Ghostrider said:
BTW...very sorry for last Fri at Marine South...very rude of me not to come over to the table and intro myself...got carried away talking to that yantao kia Axl until my wife called me to pick her up !!

Now I am offended. How could you reckon Axl as yantao kia. Pui pui pui. What about me? Kekeke......

BTW, I was talking to a friend on some private matters, hence could not join you guys on Friday.

I will be heading down for Futsal on Wednesday. See ya.

When u say 2 teams of 5 on any given nite means wat? There will definitely be ppl there and we play wif whoever is there or u mean we must form 2 teams of 5 at least? If there are already quite a few ppl there (i.e. outsiders excluding our guys) and we must lun liu play then I might wanna sit out.

hellfire said:
When u say 2 teams of 5 on any given nite means wat? There will definitely be ppl there and we play wif whoever is there or u mean we must form 2 teams of 5 at least? If there are already quite a few ppl there (i.e. outsiders excluding our guys) and we must lun liu play then I might wanna sit out.

There will be some friends playing there. That will give us some assurance that the game will be on, in contrast to the Temasek Club situation. There will be rotation of teams owing to the knock-out format.

kenntona said:
Ghostrider said:

Now I am offended. How could you reckon Axl as yantao kia. Pui pui pui. What about me? Kekeke......

BTW, I was talking to a friend on some private matters, hence could not join you guys on Friday.

I will be heading down for Futsal on Wednesday. See ya.

Wah..you jealous of our handsome Axl ah ? Maybe you lagi handsome I dunno mah...must meet to verify !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I try to come on Wed...see you guys !!

hellfire said:
So how many ppl/teams are we expecting there?

About 50 tables? It's "chik guek" dinner, you'd know?

Too be honest, I am not sure. But my friend told me there will be at least 2 teams there.

The point is - we don't have a choice. At Temasek Club, we hardly have 2 full teams to start with. So piggybacking with other teams is the only way to go.

And your nougats are with me......

Kenntona :

Sorry bro, I can't gather enough people for the kick about session. Next round ok !!!

Very very paiseh leh.... :evil:

Ghostrider said:
I can't gather enough people for the kick about session. Next round ok !!!

Bro, just come down. We can form our own team.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb888wiki

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back