Fuel Transmission

LAPPIES

Good day my people, I have a BMW 1 series 116i m sport 2006. Lately last month the fuel transmission was reading 9.9km / L. Now it has just drop to 7.6km /L of which is sucking my pockets dry. Please advise what could be the problem with the ride,, what's the avarage fuel consumption for this cars, thank you.

Yes I just got the car 3 months back, my sister dive the very same car model and is 13.1 km/L. She doesn't complain with petrol. She is driving 100km/7.5l. Yet am driving 100km/13l. That's my worry and before I was driving 9.9km/l

sometimes the counter gets reset and the first few days if a lot of highway driving, it will show very low consumption and vice versa very high consumption if many city driving. It is over time then will become realistic as the law of average kick in.

Heavy foot also play a major part. just monitor

depending on your driving style and whether you are mostly highway crusing or city start stop traffic, but i do think 7.6km/l is kind of on the high side.

When comparing fuel economy, look for average speed and fuel consumption figures together. There is a strong correlation between ave speed and consumption.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betonstein1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back