Fseries Coding and Disccusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fseries Coding and Disccusion

Hmm since you have called for me, then let me elaborate :

1. U sell me a cable which is not working and I spent lotsa of time troubleshooting
2. I fixed myself and nevertheless I said" thanks bro" since you have help
to kick start my activity.
3 I face problem with esys and seek u for help, you divert me to a forum to search myself. U never responded my SMS after that.
4. Finally , I managed to learn and sent u sms that my "coding succeeded" , I think u have mistook me for complimenting you.

5. Today you shout and cursed me . Fine.. I let u cry baby....

swee... car tire punture already??

we buddy until.. u change your offensive post..... your move...

u begged me to sell u... after various rejects...

sell u cable must also become your esys tech support???

you know u are breaking copywrite laws??? is you esys licence?

marcus28;971186 said:
Hmm since you have called for me, then let me elaborate :

1. U sell me a cable which is not working and I spent lotsa of time troubleshooting
2. I fixed myself and nevertheless I said" thanks bro" since you have help
to kick start my activity.
3 I face problem with esys and seek u for help, you divert me to a forum to search myself. U never responded my SMS after that.
4. Finally , I managed to learn and sent u sms that my "coding succeeded" , I think u have mistook me for complimenting you.

5. Today you shout and cursed me . Fine.. I let u cry baby....

for clarification... me not selling... don't even have a cable now.. but i still follow the coding with interest on other forums...

my cables only meant for marcus28... cos he cum gong.. go and beg me to sell him a cable that he claim was not working for 80 and still have to go slt rewire... and still send me thank you for your support sms... where to find??

hummm.. i think... i go buy 2828 and 0028 tomorrow... 20 big.. 20 small.. just nice 80 bucks...

Deleted liao. Can don't curse me anymore.. God please... I have a wife and a dog!!!

porky88;971188 said:
swee... car tire punture already??

we buddy until.. u change your offensive post..... your move...

swee... pls remember buy 2828 and 0028... if strike we go longbeach

1. Marcus28
2. Williammm
3. Meeks
4. Papbear77
5. Radon39
6. Eagle67
7. CMJJ
8. Chazrt
9. ngalan
10. Slow_poke_driver
11. 3005
12. dleong
13. M-Noobie
14. Tri99er

Count me in!

Williammm;971845 said:
Damn man.. am i the only 1 missing porky88? LOL

You like to stir??? Admins asking......

Hi all, sorry for the inconvenience. I have decided to change the meeting location for the sharing session and will pm you. Thanks

I'm in please keep me updated.

Quite true .... Maybe something about the AE as well.

lim_ck;971023 said:
what do you want to code for your E90? Frankly speaking, due to the limited options for the E90s that PML brings in, there's nothing much to code except if you're doing retrofits and need to programme the car to enable the retrofits.

The only things beside retrofit coding for E90 that I can think of coding for the car are
1. digital speedo
2. auto headlight sensitivity adjustment
3. 5 ticks for signaling instead of 3 ticks
4. adjustment of passenger-side mirror auto-tilt angle
5. fold-in mirror via key fob/ auto-fold via key fob on locking of car (only for those who are lucky to get folding side mirrors)
6. disable video in motion (for those lucky enough to have iDrive and DVD
7. enable aircon internal circulation always on (for those who have manual aircon)

Sometimes I see the mechanics sweat when they code. And they do this all day. Because they are paid - they have to settle it. And even for them - sometimes it gets awry.

Generally, in the US, its great to share. The assumption is that the group there is already coding their cars and need deeper advice. The culture there is more DIY oriented in the first place.

As an anology - Generally, I would not go to my in laws' place and OFFER to optimize their $2k PC just because I learnt something in a forum. Even if they pay me $20 for transport and a good dinner - I would siam. instead, I'll share some thoughts if they have questions and that's it.

And on the forums - you can always be a keyboard hero. Just looking at the cable topic on this thread - already got problem just on that alone. Imagine someone's car getting bricked. How to run road ? Or be da man and fix it for the noobie ?

Williammm;971078 said:
Let's me speak on behalf.
This will be a discussion, therefore all are welcome.

So far we are only experience in F30. F10, F20, F30 basically works on the same platform.
E series are working on another platform but we can try and discuss further for those who are driving E series.

This is gonna be a learning and sharing lesson. Therefore its good for those who really wanna do something to their cars.
And some who attend might be coming to share since they might know more. It's good to exchange pointers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789bet188vip

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back