• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: STOPTECH BBK 332mm For E46 n Z4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FS: STOPTECH BBK 332mm For E46 n Z4

FiftyFive;254580 said:
Unbelievable... $1200 LELONG PRICE for the BBK and somebody jus offered me $1100 for them...

WA LAU EH

Bro,
Not me hor , I'm the antique shopper & I know the value .

FiftyFive;254580 said:
Unbelievable... $1200 LELONG PRICE for the BBK and somebody jus offered me $1100 for them...

WA LAU EH

Actually wanted to scold you for lelong so cheap liao!! Wazzup man?? At least $1500 mah......spoil market.......:furious:

Who is the :screwedu: who offer you $1100?? Ask him go to Marina South during Sat, Sun & fly kite yah.....

:lol2:

'The Great White'

me upgrade.. so i sell cheap... others will also get to enjoy the pleasures of a good mod (in this instance the BBK)... I dont profit from it but I am also not a charity organisation ma...

FiftyFive;254668 said:
me upgrade.. so i sell cheap... others will also get to enjoy the pleasures of a good mod (in this instance the BBK)... I dont profit from it but I am also not a charity organisation ma...

Dear Mr.Fifty-Five,

I find your behaviour difficult to fathom. Your posted your brakes for sale at 1200, I made an offer for 1100. Is there any wrong with that?

No, you are certainly not doing charity here, no one says you are. Its willing seller, willing buyer market. IF its SOLD or if the offer its NOT good enough for you, then so be it. Need not whine like a imbecile. This just speaks volume about the grey matter between your pair of wet ears.

Cheers.

Hah...calling me "a imbecile" when u are obviously a low baller.... I mean LOW BALLER....

Oh... and by the way... i think it should read "AN imbecile"?

You PMed me n i replied ... and yes I did whine by posting on the forum... NOW, whats wrong with that?... I think u r taking it a tad personal... never posted yr nik or name did I??

"Unbelievable... $1200 LELONG PRICE for the BBK and somebody jus offered me $1100 for them...

WA LAU EH"

"me upgrade.. so i sell cheap... others will also get to enjoy the pleasures of a good mod (in this instance the BBK)... I dont profit from it but I am also not a charity organisation ma..."

WELL FOLKS.... here is the LOW BALLER himself...

I rest my case...

Dear Mr albundy.

Did Mr 55 at ANY point mention ANYTHING about you being unresonable with your offer until you yourself surfaced and started calling people "a imbecile" and insulting their intelligence? In fact did Mr 55 mention a single thing about you?

Let's analyse his supposedly offensive reply.

"me upgrade.. so i sell cheap..." :
He was answering Wilman2772's post about why he is selling the BBK at such a ridiculously low price. Did he mention anything about you, Mr albundy?

"others will also get to enjoy the pleasures of a good mod (in this instance the BBK)..." :
He is saying that by selling it cheap, it provides easier access for other people to get this piece of fantastic equipment onto their cars. Very un-selfish if you asked me. And in any case, don't ask me and just look at the proof: his asking price. I bought mine USED for more that double of $1200.

"I dont profit from it but I am also not a charity organisation ma..." :
He is telling Wilman2772 that he feels his ridiculously low asking price of $1200 is justified as it strikes a good balance. He made a loss but not so much of a loss qualifies him to be a "charity organisation". Did he at ANY point mention a single thing about you, Mr albundy?

If I were Mr 55, I'd rather use the BBK as a paper weight than to sell it for 10 cents to "A imbecile " like you, Mr albundy.

A question I've always wanted to ask you: what's up with that look?

albundy.gif

albundy;254805 said:
Dear Mr.Fifty-Five,

I find your behaviour difficult to fathom. Your posted your brakes for sale at 1200, I made an offer for 1100. Is there any wrong with that?

No, you are certainly not doing charity here, no one says you are. Its willing seller, willing buyer market. IF its SOLD or if the offer its NOT good enough for you, then so be it. Need not whine like a imbecile. This just speaks volume about the grey matter between your pair of wet ears.

Cheers.

halo.. ppl post $1200.. got put Neg boh? Boh right.. that means $1,200 firm.. u ti siao siao.. go offer $1100.. :screwedu:
and then, ppl casually chat on the forum with his frens abt some low offers he kena.. halo.. PUBLIC FORUM dah!! Never put ur name or ur nick.. that means, even though he may be offended by your offer, he still possibly respected you for enquiring abt his Brake Kit.

Then, knn.. you come back and put names to ppl, whass up man.. u cannot tahan ppl suay your kiam siap offer ah.. then think and research the market price for such Brake kits before PMing ppl...

Here is PUBLIC FORUM.. don't anyhow call ppl names.. if we put names to u.. u also buay songz...!! UNDERSTAND!!!:angry: :angry:

still available? i pay 1399.99 + gst 7% + self pick up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj88coach

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups