• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: Sony MP3 Changer & floor mats for E46!

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I also have 2 complete sets of BMW 3-series floor mats (front left & right, rear letf & right). A brand new set, and a used set (6 months). Brand new set going for $200. Used set going for $75.

If interested, gimme a call, 9617 4723

3 series, for what car? E36/ E46?

Coupe/Sedan or Cab?

:)

Damn... I just got my carpet last week from PML 25% discount which was $140+. Sigh...

BTW, the mp3 with the connects2 box, is there any noticeable lag when changing tracks, and does it support above 99 songs a CD?

What's the model for the changer?

The mats are for E46, sedan.. But fits into my previous Cabrio. The front left and right are all standard (i think), wheras the only difference is for the rear left, which has a thin strip which extends to the right side. But in the cabrio, all i did was fold this back (didn't cut it). BMW logos on all mats.

For the mp3 changer, there is no lag at all in changing tracks as it has built in memory for 12 mins. However, when changing CDs, there is a noticeable lag, i think due to it having to do some read-forward. I have CDs with under 100 songs and CDs with over around 188 songs. All can be played, as song 101 will be displayed as 01. The player knows which song is which :)

The CD changer is CDX-T70MX

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daoquangminh

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back