Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
  • Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: BMW E46 320iA Sport Edition Sep 04

Re: FS: BMW E46 320iA Sport Edition Sep 04

Nice ride bro.
Got the same edition as urs.
Just that its registered 1 year earlier. Sep 03'

Good luck on sales!

Herman;300623 said:
Nice ride bro.
Got the same edition as urs.
Just that its registered 1 year earlier. Sep 03'

Good luck on sales!

Black SE some more....I haven't seen one on the road yet! Many 318s around though. 9 out of 10 is a 318. Most of the 320s are 2003 or even less, and normally those 2002 or older would have been scrapped due to the high omv. I guess these models would be really be fewer and fewer. I had a hard time finding one, especially a good condition one 5 months ago. Just looking earlier to find the right buyer. It's good if time is on your side but of course must be 'reasonable' on what to expect as well. Cheers!

Yes Indeed its a rare one. mine is 318 se with brown interior. omv 47k. already considered one of the highest in the market for a 318.had I come across yours sooner, it would be the perfect scenario. Good luck on your sale! vanos is what I am missing everyday.

UPz...

ASking price reduced by 4k to $89k......with everything. Oh, and I forgot a few things....

-Window Tints
-M pedals (foot rest)
-Invisible reverse sensors (cannot see the sensors, aftermarket ones)

And all the above in the first page.

No, I am not desperate to sell my car but I am eager to book my new car, so that's why I am willing to let go at only 89k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was fast, Zennie !!! Just few months back you were tinting all the lights at Gen Concept !!!

What a waste !!!

Car is in SG car mart with a price tag of asking 89k. 59k mileage.

so fast you selling your car? so what you looking at?

Bro if u de-mod ur car..
i'll be first on ur list !
haha.

VenomX2, probably a Golf Gti. Most probably.

Herman, yeah....everything is still relatively new. Only if i knew better that I'd suddenly sell my car.

I've also changed the two right window 'regulators', rear wheel bearings cos it was making a woooo noise which only I was able to hear, OWS spark plugs, etc....

Well, I have 6 weeks from now and I'm sure I'll sell it way before then......

Willing to do quick sale. Last price, $84k. nett. If I sell my wheels or exhaust, will even go lower (slight discount). If not, it'll go to the dealers in a week!

zennie;301882 said:
Willing to do quick sale. Last price, $84k. nett. If I sell my wheels or exhaust, will even go lower (slight discount). If not, it'll go to the dealers in a week!

Demodded to:-
Stock suspension, stock exhaust, 16" sports rims, stock Head Unit.

Selling for $82K nett. Have a few more days for buyers who can commit on the spot (obviously due to near dealer trade in pricing!). Thank you. I prefer a transparent, no nonsense quick deal. Time is precious, don't waste it. :lol2:

Bro, all the best for the sales....:)
Also, it's LELONG price for a sports edition 320.:lol2: Too bad, I've got mine...

zennie;302363 said:
Demodded to:-
Stock suspension, stock exhaust, 16" sports rims, stock Head Unit.

Selling for $82K nett. Have a few more days for buyers who can commit on the spot (obviously due to near dealer trade in pricing!). Thank you. I prefer a transparent, no nonsense quick deal. Time is precious, don't waste it. :lol2:

Back