From the owner of the world's ugliest car!

Re: From the owner of the world's ugliest car!

I like the F20. so much so I am contemplating one myself.
E87 130i M sport hatch was my dream when I was younger but the bigger brethren of the Bavarian corp got the better of me..hahaha

ckbmwe60;884926 said:
I like the F20. so much so I am contemplating one myself.
E87 130i M sport hatch was my dream when I was younger but the bigger brethren of the Bavarian corp got the better of me..hahaha

Agreed Bro. I saw a White130i for sale on sgcarmart once, monthly was the same as the F20 now. Very lovely car but a 2nd hand Gti mk5 got the better or me too. Again not the prettiest ride compared to the 130i. But price and performance was attractive. Who knew i'd be coming back to the 1 series afterall!

Litmus test: give you free to drive, you want to drive or not?

(adapted from: give you free to piak, you want to piak or not?)

Ah yang;884942 said:
I bought F20 cos look like my wife. Front big. Hr glass figure n round butt. Can imagine?????

What a way to describe your wife....I'm trying to visualise the shooting brake look

It's a good thing to be proud of your car and appreciate nice cars, that's why we're in this forum. But it's quite another to overreact when an opposite opinion comes along, which is exactly what happened. Some of you guys are too sensitive, like an attack on the look of your car is an attack on your sense of aesthetics or financial situation.

Ah yang;884942 said:
I bought F20 cos look like my wife. Front big. Hr glass figure n round butt. Can imagine?????
Yes yes, imaginable, problem is when I try to imagine e relationship with regard to e 4 limbs.... 4 circular limps :errmm: :thinking: :errmm: :thinking:

golilok;884874 said:
Beauty is subjective
:thumbsup:

One Man's Food is Another Man's Poison.

Baby1M;885062 said:
:thumbsup:

One Man's Food is Another Man's Poison.

You mean, "One man's meat is another woman's orgasm" - ooops I mean, "one man's meat is another man's poison" hehehehe.

Baby1M;885061 said:
Yes yes, imaginable, problem is when I try to imagine e relationship with regard to e 4 limbs.... 4 circular limps :errmm: :thinking: :errmm: :thinking:

No need Bro.. Got nice curves and tailpipe can already! Lol!

Bt seriously lah. S long s like wat u bought can liao. I dun noe where 2 buy perfect things in tis world. Nothing is perfect 2 every1. Forum is 2 share joy n gd things. Make frens n noe more abt cars. Its a friendly forum i hope. :)

Got 4 wheels already 偷笑 liao la...

Singsider;885073 said:
No need Bro.. Got nice curves and tailpipe can already! Lol!
Now, Autobots come into mind :p

3star.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
ThumbsDwn.gif
[h=1]“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”[/h]

Yoda say one. Really!

I want bros or sis to agree my e87 is not any better looking also difficult as it seems not many around?! :confused:

wobbles;884945 said:
Litmus test: give you free to drive, you want to drive or not?

(adapted from: give you free to piak, you want to piak or not?)
For me, no.

I still prefer E81/87 130 ///M sport. Strawberry FTW.

Juz like i only like Golf Mk5 R32. VR6

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88wedding

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back