FR for my experience with Infratint

Re: FR for my experience with Infratint

Sherman is da man. He conduct his business is not about money, when i am down and out he is the one willingly to help me. As my used ride require to replace all the super dark tint film as inspection is within the month after i took over the car. Bro kum sia deep deep.

Gt3;1111048 said:
I did my tint in November 2014. I reckon it is not easy for them to tint my car since my car has frameless windows . I went back subsequently in January to do a follow up and these guys unhesitatingly followed up by removing and replacing one of the film which they noticed had a small bubble. You must really give it to Sherman and team for their great service!!:goodup: My ride is definitely cooler...

Hi Gt3...Thank you very much for your nice feedback about us. We are glad to know that you like our services and products. If you encounter any other tinting issue in future, please feel free to dropby our place. Once again thank you very much.

blackbmw;1111060 said:
Sherman is da man. He conduct his business is not about money, when i am down and out he is the one willingly to help me. As my used ride require to replace all the super dark tint film as inspection is within the month after i took over the car. Bro kum sia deep deep.

Hi Bro blackbmw...We should be the one to thank you for coming down for us. It our job to assist you with such matters. Bro Kum Sia Deep Deep X 2 to you too.

mmmhh ... I have changed my tints thrice and out of which twice with Sherman.

Service good, quality of product good, value for money, kopi good

I think just lack of pretty models at his shop ...

Hehe ...

he gave u kopi?

That fat ass didn't even offer me water when I was there for 2 hours. I hope his triple chin will fall onto the ground

MW;1111194 said:
he gave u kopi?

That fat ass didn't even offer me water when I was there for 2 hours. I hope his triple chin will fall onto the ground

What to do ? I always choose Illegal tints ... so thrice times changed on tints ... The one I have now looks very legal but still illegal.

Sherman will buy me coke next time again ...

Keke ..

Coke? he is into drugs now?

SUPAN;1088510 said:
Two years n three times tinted the car...

Infratint as posted ... Then xxxtint and then now back to Sherman again....

The first set of film on my e92 was very very black n reflective n was reported by some green eye monster to lta n had to take it out for inspection. Was a very very good film. This morning on checking the old records, Sherman still tell me which model I did with him the last time. Job as posted was done nicely n clearly.

On friends recommendation of xxxtint I went ubi to do up the tint which was said if bright sun, the tint will darken n on cooling, tint will lighten up again... Job was done nicely but the film quality on clearness is not up to my standard. Has to return to shop as rear windscreen not done properly... E92 has this issue... But second chance given n they still cannot stick proper so leave it hanging on the edges.

During this period I was fined n caught by lta so many times... I did my 3rd year inspection earlier this week n I let Sherman team to tear the film of xxxxtint n so easy tear off. Sherman tint to tear off take a bit more time.

Today I put up sherman tints again !!! Whole car clear clear film... Why I go back again is the trust in his products n also his team skills.

Kudos ....

Enjoy your Taiwan mei mei !!!

Last week I went back because my engine too hot causing the main front windscreen to be abit blur. At first I thought my eyes playing tricks. got a few person to see ... I very meow type one so after a few confirmation, I thought siao liao no warranty after so long ...

Last week very free so go down early in the morning ... Sherman was there and he was thinking my inspection was due but I explain the situation and NO QUESTIONS asked change the tint. He even ask if my windows and rear got the problem ? I say no only the front. immediately his workers took over and strip the tint and wash the front windscreen and do the re tinting...

Sherman still take out free packet drinks (no coke) and cigrattes ... never even charge me even a single cent.

there are shops which will take a lot of rubbish and argue (like PML) but not here ...

Sherman say got problem pls come down ...

Have to thumbs up him and his team cos my car got meth gauge and the worker still will cardboard the guage as he advise scared later will drop out.

Professional ...

Think next year have to find him again liao ... (inspection time ...)

SUPAN;1126366 said:
Last week I went back because my engine too hot causing the main front windscreen to be abit blur. At first I thought my eyes playing tricks. got a few person to see ... I very meow type one so after a few confirmation, I thought siao liao no warranty after so long ...

Last week very free so go down early in the morning ... Sherman was there and he was thinking my inspection was due but I explain the situation and NO QUESTIONS asked change the tint. He even ask if my windows and rear got the problem ? I say no only the front. immediately his workers took over and strip the tint and wash the front windscreen and do the re tinting...

Sherman still take out free packet drinks (no coke) and cigrattes ... never even charge me even a single cent.

there are shops which will take a lot of rubbish and argue (like PML) but not here ...

Sherman say got problem pls come down ...

Have to thumbs up him and his team cos my car got meth gauge and the worker still will cardboard the guage as he advise scared later will drop out.

Professional ...

Think next year have to find him again liao ... (inspection time ...)

Bro... Thank you so much ...U R the best..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taya365blog

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back