• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

For Sale: E36 - 318i

gwumpkus

hi friends, i'm letting go of my E36, some details below:

- orig registration date: 12/3/1992
- coe until 31/3/2011
- manual transmission
- new Gunmetal Metallic paint job (done last christmas)
- all body gaskets NEW , changed together when paint job was done.
- full original RD bodykit, inc interior items (steering,brake lever, shifter).
- tan/beige leather; condition is typical of its age, but leather is still soft thanks to regular conditioning!
- Bilstein sport shocks front and rear, practically new! lowered on Merwede Springs.
- 17" BBS RK, 225 w Federal 595s, a year old, plenty of tread left.
- starter motor is new
- alternator just serviced.
- servicing records available.
- M40b18 engine, runs on a diet of Royal Purple (RP) 10w40, oil change every 5000km. driveline running on RP's Max gear 75w90.
- Engine bay hoses mostly renewed, radiator runs only on std BMW coolant, supplemented with RP's Purple Ice.

i'll send along some more pics if anyone's keen, or better yet, come look at the car sometime. i'd love to sell it to someone who'll take care of the car, so preferably no dealer enquiries pls. appreciate it...

cheers
michael

Re: For Sale: E36 - 318i

Mike,

Timkai?! Why?! Why you wanna sell your beauty? Sigh

no lah...heh...itchy..looking for slightly larger project..:)... i dun like MPV's..:).. besides i have another E36 what..:)
hopefully thers someone out there who can appreciate and take care of the car ...:)

gwumpkus;190470 said:
no lah...heh...itchy..looking for slightly larger project..:)... i dun like MPV's..:).. besides i have another E36 what..:)
hopefully thers someone out there who can appreciate and take care of the car ...:)

Lucky sia. I tot everybody kena the MPV virus....kekeke

nah...MPV's definitely not for me...even with kids, i believe theres nothing a large sedan cannot handle..:)..hahha..:)..

so..anyone keen to take over this ride, do let me know eh?...

cheers!

michael

jin teck;190472 said:
Wah ! what larger project ? can share ?

hahha...share with u guys after i manage to sell my car...:p

gwumpkus;190470 said:

Haha...my sentiments exactly...to sell to someone who'll appreciate and take care of the car. Just had my 98' 320 sold...fortunately to a friend whom i know wil take care of the car and best of all, extend the lifespan for another 10 years :)

gwumpkus;190319 said:
hi friends, i'm letting go of my E36, some details below:

- orig registration date: 12/3/1992
- coe until 31/3/2011
- manual transmission
- new Gunmetal Metallic paint job (done last christmas)
- all body gaskets NEW , changed together when paint job was done.
- full original RD bodykit, inc interior items (steering,brake lever, shifter).
- tan/beige leather; condition is typical of its age, but leather is still soft thanks to regular conditioning!
- Bilstein sport shocks front and rear, practically new! lowered on Merwede Springs.
- 17" BBS RK, 225 w Federal 595s, a year old, plenty of tread left.
- starter motor is new
- alternator just serviced.
- servicing records available.
- M40b18 engine, runs on a diet of Royal Purple (RP) 10w40, oil change every 5000km. driveline running on RP's Max gear 75w90.
- Engine bay hoses mostly renewed, radiator runs only on std BMW coolant, supplemented with RP's Purple Ice.

i'll send along some more pics if anyone's keen, or better yet, come look at the car sometime. i'd love to sell it to someone who'll take care of the car, so preferably no dealer enquiries pls. appreciate it...

cheers
michael

Have seen Michael's car in the flesh on quite a few occasions, and its a real beauty! The bloke really takes good care of the car, and I think the new owner would be getting a great ride, especially with all the time, money, blood and sweat put into it!

Goodluck for your sale buddy... :)

thanx for the bump mate!! u've got a couple of lovely rides yourself!..hehe

so far there's been a few enquiries, all very positive, hope i can conclude the sale this week.. cos next week on, i'm going to be swamped with work again!..hahha..

cheers!
michael

may i know how much u selling?

How much is the road tax & please send me some pics.
thanks

terence

Hi there, is this car sold? :) thanks

hi friends,

have decided to keep the car, since the offers thus far do not justify...:)...

thanx to everyone who responded, and my friends who had nothing but kind words to help me sell koyok for the car!!!

looks like onto Phase 2 then...:)

"Project - XX" will have to wait a little..:)

cheers!

michael

hi can you pls give me a number i can reach u on? how much r u askin pls?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baccarattruct

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back