Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

Food trek anyone?

rickson

Hi All Beemers drivers,

Those interested in joining me for makan trail do drop me a email [email protected]

I'm a chef/food director who travels allover the world to bring good food to the ppl of Singapore!

Cheers!

Rickson Chng:yummie:

Re: Food trek anyone?

hi hi.. welcome welcome.... many food lovers here... can tell us more about the makan trail? :D

interesting... i think we can look into organising one... i know of other car forums that does the makan trail thing once a year but in competition form. so whoever complete the trail, will get a token prize...

welcome rickson,

If one of your future hunt for good food is "Lor mee", i will be the first one to join.:)

Don't forget katong laksa Rickson!!! Dem I really miss it.

Hi all food lovers,

It's my pleasure to bring u guys along when the time comes.

I've got 2 outlets located @ Thomson Plaza & Jurong IMM whereby u guys can explore my foodstuffs.

Next round i'm leaving for Hainan Island on a makan tour if ur seriously considering joining me.

Hainan Island is known for their quite good food and scenery plus cheap merchandise.

Once i got enuf ppl to join me and i will make arrangements soon. If u want private groups, a group of 12 we can depart based on 6days 5 nites to go.

Price will subject to change prior to flight schedules.

Call me @ 94554294 to make more quieries.

Rickson Chng
Food Director / Chef
Rickson's Kitchen / Mr Mango
Hp: 94554294/94571836

Hi,

I've got too many places to add, perhaps i will share with u more when i compile my list.

I've juz came back from Shanghai & Suzhou and it's a beautiful place to shop and eat.

Shiok!!!!!!!!!!!1

Cheers!

Rickson Chng
Food Director / Chef
Hp: 94554294

oh your idea of makan trail and our idea of makan trail going in parallel lines...

anyway, next week when i go do my vkool at toh guan, maybe i go over and have lunch...

You can email me ya list, with pictures even better, I can upload them for ya, so all foodies are share the database. Even better if there's overseas one, so when we overseas, we know where to look for good food :)

Hi,

Good if u could give me a thinkle before u pop by cos i may not be around.

My dessert kiosk Mr Mango is located @ level 1.

Appreciate your kind support!!

Hope to see u soon.

Cheers!

Rickson Chng
Food Director
Mr Mango
Hp: 94554294

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members