Food distribution for Heart 2 Heart 30 Dec

Re: Food distribution for Heart 2 Heart 30 Dec

And I don't seemed to be able to retrieve my photos smoothly...the pics keep repeating.... haiz..

Anyway, for more pics in higher resolution too.. please go to the link below.. hope you have better luck than me...

http://www.bmw-sg.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/938

Thank you all once again.

Jin Teck and Joseph. great job!

BTW I think Breyton agree with me too, today damn funny at Kallang meet up...
I was chatting with the guys then suddenly SC_JC said to me.."Eh look" pointing at Macdonalds direction, we can actually see the rain coming toward us...Then chao ah!!!..ALL chao! like police raid illegal hawkers! hahaha...

yes that was quite a scene. The rain was really coming towards us fast. It was quite amazing how everyone managed to scatter so fast in all directions. :)

Great turnout Jin Teck & Joseph! Maybe we should do this more often... Better turnout than some meetups too!

I don't mind doing this every month. Yesterday C3PO n myself spend more time chatting with the old folks to get to know them better. So, are we ON for Jan 08?

Jinteck, on!

Thanks Jin teck and joseph for the organising.. it was a very meaningful sunday..although i thought that i will be visiting some old folks initially..but nevertheless, there are people who need help out there not only the old folks.. :)

yes, i am ON for the Jan 08.. See ya guys again...:)

Count me in !!!

Thanks Jin Teck, Joseph and club sandy's member for organising.

2150837736_c6a96b7118_b.jpg

Felix looked so grumpy !!!

Hi bros,

Alamak didnt manage to take part in the photo taking (Group) before setting out yesterday. On 27th jan 2008, we will take part in the group photo ya, we were driving off when you guys were posing for photos. Really enjoyed ourselves man! Thanks Jin teck for organising this. :)

Thanks to Jin teck & those guys for this event's arrangement. Well done!

delrosa81, were you one of the E90s which left ? didnt see yr rides when we reached lei.
Clearly, those in the front row of the group pic r kids & teens.

jawzsg, ah teck, shall we have an informal intro session next time? :singsing: e.g. i am C3P0 and i am still single, the lady you saw last time is my sister, etc etc,...:laughlik:

acu ah, you can become camara man for BMW-SG liao. :lol2:

Felix must have not gotten enough sleep....

Anyway thanks to Jin Teck for organizing this charity drive. Nice meeting some of the members too. Great idea to combine a morning drive and ability to do charity at one go!

Thanks to acupunch and jawzsg for the great photos too!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbocam

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back