Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

Flat tyre monitor and driving stabilisation failure light

JT39

Hi team,

My 4 years old 318i is experiencing intermittent failure light of Flat Tyre Monitoring (RPA) and Driving stabilisation (ABS). Always appear after engine start. Sometimes they will disappear by them when I drove off but most of the time stayed on till I shut off my engine.

I didn't really care thinking that they are just false indication issue as ally tyres are pumped up and there is no side slip when I turn a corner.

Anyone know what is the likely issue and how much is the repair?

Hi team,

My 4 years old 318i is experiencing intermittent failure light of Flat Tyre Monitoring (RPA) and Driving stabilisation (ABS). Always appear after engine start. Sometimes they will disappear by them when I drove off but most of the time stayed on till I shut off my engine.

I didn't really care thinking that they are just false indication issue as ally tyres are pumped up and there is no side slip when I turn a corner.

wheel speed sensor...not ex..

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hi team,

Hi, I've sent you a PM!

Hi,

You are right and accurate...its the wheel speed sensor but the workshop has advised me to change all 4 pieces and cost me S$145 per piece including installation. Just wondering... is the price reasonable?

Hi,

You are right and accurate...its the wheel speed sensor but the workshop has advised me to change all 4 pieces and cost me S$145 per piece including installation. Just wondering... is the price reasonable?

yes there about...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hello, this is very expensive. I bought from taobao S$20 x 4 = S$80. Paid workshop S$80 to change. Total S$160. if you are concern about taobao parts, you can buy from eng soon. Front sensor S$100+ each, rear S$50 each.

Back