Farewell Meetup for Phil the Chow Ang Moh

jinooi

phil will be leaving our sunny shores - he prefers the unpredictable weather of melbourne... well, this may not be true, but the fact is he's leaving... just when i thought there was hope for this aussie - he's more local than bogan.

i'm very upset and won't make this any more difficult for him. am sure he didn't make this decision out of the blue and he has his reasons.

so i'm trying to get together a bunch of people who have met up with the man and enjoyed his company ( as much as i hope he's enjoyed ours)...

he's planning to be out of the country by end month, and he's selling his car and mods. bump for his sales - good stuff :yummie:

i'm starting a list of people who would like to meet up with him, listen to the absolute crap coming from his filthy mouth, have a pint of better stuff than he would ever be able to get in melbourne, etc. etc.

meet-up would probably be next week (which day phil?). details will be posted once we have confirmed the date, time and place. so watch this space.

here's the list of masochists:-

btw, he likes being called chow ang moh (according to rodney) :lol2:

Re: Farewell Meetup for Phil the Chow Ang Moh

phil will be leaving our sunny shores - he prefers the unpredictable weather of melbourne... well, this may not be true, but the fact is he's leaving... just when i thought there was hope for this aussie - he's more local than bogan.

i'm very upset and won't make this any more difficult for him. am sure he didn't make this decision out of the blue and he has his reasons.

so i'm trying to get together a bunch of people who have met up with the man and enjoyed his company ( as much as i hope he's enjoyed ours)...

he's planning to be out of the country by end month, and he's selling his car and mods. bump for his sales - good stuff :yummie:

i'm starting a list of people who would like to meet up with him, listen to the absolute crap coming from his filthy mouth, have a pint of better stuff than he would ever be able to get in melbourne, etc. etc.

meet-up would probably be next week (which day phil?).

1. elmariachi (Phil's true heart skipper)

2. jinooi (silly me, forgot to put my name)

he's planning to be out of the country by end month, and he's selling his car and mods. bump for his sales - good stuff

2. jinooi (silly me, forgot to put my name)
3. jess1

is there anyone mr phil might wish to see? long list..

gracieg;380238 said:
is there anyone mr phil might wish to see? long list..

the question is: do they wish to see him? :lol2:

well, let's see... where is he? haha

i not going, i worry i will cry.... miss his ass.

but if he want see me, i will go.

come on Gracie, you know you are my very favourite.

Jinweigh, thanks mate, this is what I love about Singapore, damn good people. Except Omar, he's a bit kinky and weird. It was a dream for me coming here and absolutely wrapped i met all of you, made my time here awesome. I LOVE my BMW and will miss my car the most, hahaha. Guess I better go back to V8's. oh well.

Love me or hate me, i loved all of ya. you guys are AWESOME

ok lah, see how for the dates. I might be outta here by this weekend, but will let you all know. Meetup at Collins please? Its the only joint i know how to get too, even though i recently found that mysterious HK cafe.

btw, i need a job, any lobang in Melbourne?

phil;380258 said:

you always make me smile, which i haven't in the longest time :cloud9:

gracieg;380262 said:
you always make me smile, which i haven't in the longest time :cloud9:

bukachi. Oh please, you know damn well when i first saw you, my mouth drop, i think even i drool a bit, hahaha. You are the cutest damn thing ive ever seen. Cool gal too. Hang in there sweety.

btw, why you havent smiled? Do i need to hit him?

Phil, it's been nice to read your posts on this forum, it's a different flavour.

won't necessarily meet you because I never knew you in person anyway, and because of time commitments gymnastics, but where I really knew you was the online personality.

I hope we won't miss you online. Since the internet is borderless anyway.

phil;380263 said:
bukachi. Oh please, you know damn well when i first saw you, my mouth drop, i think even i drool a bit, hahaha. You are the cutest damn thing ive ever seen. Cool gal too. Hang in there sweety.

btw, why you havent smiled? Do i need to hit him?

you won't be able to find him even if you really want to punch him haha

we're very :offtopic: are we? i'm too new to be banned.

Phil, you have never fail to amaze me by how objective you can be and how well you can hold that anger of yours at times. I'm thankful that you appreciated the intelligence in me, though not much of it left. In a male dominated forum like this, we need more people like you. No agendas and genuine appreciation for things around you. Whenever and whereever this meetup is, count me in...

i have been waiting for this day. phil, no 10,000 posts for you then. :)

add my nick to the list pls.

hitmee;380269 said:
i have been waiting for this day. phil, no 10,000 posts for you then. :)

add my nick to the list pls.
bro bmw-sg is www la.... no need to be here to post... u lost money in Lehman Brother?

hahah Mark, as usual, made me LOL. cunny funt. Even your wayyyyy sick humour, i pissed myself laughing.

cheers Toto, would like to see ya

FP, please lah dear, its your intelligence that caught me and im sure others here as well. You are a very, very awesome gal. Love ya, like for real

Gracie, this is my farwell, OT also can. Not that I ever OT

Centurion, you do gymnastics? I never knew that!! LOL

You know I will annoy you all anyway. Thats if I get another office job!! I think I want to work outdoors this time. dig holes or something brainless liddat

phil;380258 said:

Jinweigh, thanks mate, this is what I love about Singapore, damn good people. Except Omar, he's a bit kinky and weird. It was a dream for me coming here and absolutely wrapped i met all of you, made my time here awesome. I LOVE my BMW and will miss my car the most, hahaha. Guess I better go back to V8's. oh well.

Love me or hate me, i loved all of ya. you guys are AWESOME

ok lah, see how for the dates. I might be outta here by this weekend, but will let you all know. Meetup at Collins please? Its the only joint i know how to get too, even though i recently found that mysterious HK cafe.

btw, i need a job, any lobang in Melbourne?

Phil,
You sure you still want to leave Singapore?

armageddon.jpg

So who is Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck? Heheheh.

If I am kinky and weird, that makes you way worse than me! Going back to V8s? Good choice. Birds of Feathers flock together.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88wedding

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back