F32 420i: Birthday Bimmer

Re: F32 420i: Birthday Bimmer

bro, can u explain more on what this mod is about?

Wrap rims with red highlight (from Vinyl Dynamics)

Is the Red Band around the rim the so-called rim protector against curb rashes?

BTW, i got influenced by your rim that i got one for myself too .. 19" Breyton
Fascinate!!!! loving it!!

whitety;1124690 said:
bro, can u explain more on what this mod is about?

Wrap rims with red highlight (from Vinyl Dynamics)

Is the Red Band around the rim the so-called rim protector against curb rashes?

BTW, i got influenced by your rim that i got one for myself too .. 19" Breyton
Fascinate!!!! loving it!!

It is not a rim protector. It is just a 3M Sticker pasted across the circumference of the rim for aesthetics.

I initially wanted to use a rim protector, but I've heard stories from 3 different parties that the rim protector falls of the rim easily while travelling at high speeds. In 1 of these cases the rim protector did not completely fall of the rim, and hit against the car's body like a whip while the car was moving, causing damage to the fender.

Bro, you got good taste too:D

thanks for the clarifications! Wow! Didn't know the protector will "whipped" off!! Will drop the idea .. safety hazard!!

Yes, continue to be fascinated by the Fascinate Rims!

5now5torm;1124696 said:
It is not a rim protector. It is just a 3M Sticker pasted across the circumference of the rim for aesthetics.

I initially wanted to use a rim protector, but I've heard stories from 3 different parties that the rim protector falls of the rim easily while travelling at high speeds. In 1 of these cases the rim protector did not completely fall of the rim, and hit against the car's body like a whip while the car was moving, causing damage to the fender.

Bro, you got good taste too:D

finally is time to close a chapter and open another!!! cheersssssssssssss Joel! love ya!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
11sin88com
Back