Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

F30 Car Battery

316owner

Has anyone changed car battery under PML before? How much does it cost and what's your car model? I was quoted $790 and my car is just a 316i? Will it void warranty if change battery from outside shop? my father changed for 7 series under pml many years ago and it was just $300 plus. Quite absurd

I didn't change at PML but I heard there is shop called R2D at woodlands got BMW original battery. Maybe u can check it out. Heard around $440 before GST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10yrs ago I paid $200 for a 318i battery but from ordinary workshop in Marsiling. How things are becoming complicated now.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

10yrs ago I paid $200 for a 318i battery but from ordinary workshop in Marsiling. How things are becoming complicated now.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

not fun to have a BMW with plenty of small irritating issues especially when mine is 3 years old. "Ultimate" Driving Machine

BMW F30 model is now come with ASS so has to use AGM battery. PML costs more but offer 2yrs compare to other only 6months

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just changed my F30 335 battery from PML, more than $650!!! but the original one lasted nearly 5 years (car bought in Mar 2012)! Peace of mind lor
Will try the Woodlands shop next time. It's 92 AMH! Never use a battery this big!

Just changed my F30 335 battery from PML, more than $650!!! but the original one lasted nearly 5 years (car bought in Mar 2012)! Peace of mind lor
Will try the Woodlands shop next time. It's 92 AMH! Never use a battery this big!

I better check with them mine too expensive. Mine bought dec 2013. Slightly over 3 years only so lousy. Did the service advisor advised you to change or did the alert to change battery at the screen pop up?

I better check with them mine too expensive. Mine bought dec 2013. Slightly over 3 years only so lousy. Did the service advisor advised you to change or did the alert to change battery at the screen pop up?

car begins to have problem with electrical steering, showing warning "increase turning power". After about a month of warning SA advise battery change when I bring car in for oil change. Reason, battery not charging well. Good service at Kampong Arang.

Has anyone changed car battery under PML before? How much does it cost and what's your car model? I was quoted $790 and my car is just a 316i? Will it void warranty if change battery from outside shop? my father changed for 7 series under pml many years ago and it was just $300 plus. Quite absurd
Hi 316owner, i'm having same model as you. May i know where did you get the battery replacement at the end ? Can recommend? thanks

Hi 316owner, i'm having same model as you. May i know where did you get the battery replacement at the end ? Can recommend? thanks

Bro, there is an on-going Group Buy. You can Sign up here

- Group Buy Price
- 2 years warranty* + Free gifts

BMW F30 uses 95Ah AGM Varta battery.

Believe currently the cheapest ever for Varta AGM battery in Singapore today.

Hello folks,

When do you all change battery? When it's dead or with time? I'm reaching 3 years already. Everyday scared I cannot start my car. hahaha.

Also, must change to a BMW battery right.... it charges as we brake... unlike a "normal" battery? Or am I completely wrong?

$800 plus for a battery is just woah...

I was also advised to change the battery as it has been more than 5 years old. Bought mine in Jan 2012. Haven't had the chance to change it till today :))

Car computer alerted me to change battery.

I was also advised to change the battery as it has been more than 5 years old. Bought mine in Jan 2012. Haven't had the chance to change it till today :))
Enjoy your drive. Don't worry as BMW has the best iDrive system amongst the Audi/MB/VW, etc. tested by most car magazine.

Had a e90 model. Original lasted for 4.5 years.
Now with f30 and auto stop start. You will need an agm battery.
These are of course more expensive than Normal batteries. Slightly more.

Nothing to do with it being a BMW.
Save the earth auto stop start save petrol. Pay more for battery I guess?
Get it done outside can also, get the right specs to match and have the battery registered so that the car knows of the new battery and specs.
It will keep your battery charged properly so as to make it last longer.

Go to a shop that also knows how to do the Bmw battery registration.

Some site sponsors shops can do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
good88bond
Back