F20 Latest Mods (Consolidated)

Re: F20 Latest Mods (Consolidated)

Baby1M;916996 said:
How to show e mods when it is all internal? Open Bonnet also cannot see... :lol2::lol2:[/]

You show us what you've got under there n I'll index it!

leslie11;916541 said:
M Performance Mats
Munich Auto (Andrian), $260+

From the pix, definitely looks like a perfect fit for my ride too.

Have checked with MA before but the database shows none for my ride. Well, when we do meet again, would like to take your mats to try try, if the mats fit, will just order :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

leslie11;917005 said:
You show us what you've got under there n I'll index it!
.... cannot see, how to show? :stfu: :nutkick:

Baby1M;917022 said:
From the pix, definitely looks like a perfect fit for my ride too.

Have checked with MA before but the database shows none for my ride. Well, when we do meet again, would like to take your mats to try try, if the mats fit, will just order :lol:

Sure no prob, but mine's kinda dusty, will prob need a gooooood shakeup before putting it into your car.

leslie11;917061 said:
Sure no prob, but mine's kinda dusty, will prob need a gooooood shakeup before putting it into your car.
Thanks in advance!

leslie11;917062 said:
Show us the receipts...I'm sure LTA will want to see also....
:whatthe: :whattheh: :naughty: :silenced::stop!:

Baby1M;917067 said:
Thanks in advance!

Around Woodlands on Tues at 8pm? A few of us are playing futsal. You can sweat it out with us and test out the mats after.

leslie11;917091 said:
Around Woodlands on Tues at 8pm? A few of us are playing futsal. You can sweat it out with us and test out the mats after.
:thumbsup: No in e area. Also I have retired from soccer/futsal for 5 years now and thanks for e invite. No rush, when opportunity arises then will try it out since my current customised carpet mat is good to go.

If you are wondering, YES, Mike has the most number of accessories mods in our club (he still has stuff he hasn't shown). His car is a mobile catalog.

leslie11;917503 said:
If you are wondering, YES, Mike has the most number of accessories mods in our club (he still has stuff he hasn't shown). His car is a mobile catalog.

Mostly buy from MA... Go check it out....best place to go. Heaven for accessories...

View attachment 43278

Single Chrome Tip from Jeep Chee - $80 inclusive of installation plus anti rust treatment at welding joint.

Last edited by a moderator:

AC Schnitzer RHD(Auto) Sports Foot Pedals. Bought from ebay through GB organised by Leslie11. Cost approx $85. DIY installation courtesy of tools, tutorial and hands on by Leslie 11 and FG.
View attachment 43279

This pedals are damn hard to install.. As u need to aim n drill onto the hard metal pedals :)

But seeing it damn chio !!!

Bro ginmin wat anti rust treatment did jeep Chee do?
My aftermarket exhaust a bit rust leh can advise

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maksum88

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back