F20 116d Aftermarket charge pipe

Charge pipe wont affect the performance as much, but it will be a much better upgrade from the stock rubber pipe.

It is needed if your current one is leaking or breaking apart. Otherwise stock is still okay. Im on 116i running stock charge pipe with stage 1 tune.

If you would like more info, i could add you in to our f20 whatsapp group, theres a few 116d there as well that can advise you :)

Guys, am à newbie. Mod charge pipe or down pipe better. Yes, anyone pls add me to 1er f20 WhatsApp group pls. 88283113. Thanks !

Guys, am à newbie. Mod charge pipe or down pipe better. Yes, anyone pls add me to 1er f20 WhatsApp group pls. 88283113. Thanks !

2 different things.The charge pipe is for reliability , the down pipe either removes the cat ( illegal ) or high flow ( again illegal ! ) better for tune more power.

2 different things.The charge pipe is for reliability , the down pipe either removes the cat ( illegal ) or high flow ( again illegal ! ) better for tune more power.
Thanks bro... So even Akra DP with cat also cannot?! Ya.. Am gonna do JB4. Wah, you have a manual... Will be a rarity! Well done!

Thanks bro... So even Akra DP with cat also cannot?! Ya.. Am gonna do JB4. Wah, you have a manual... Will be a rarity! Well done!

if you are the 'Boon ' in the F20 WhatsApp grp , wait a short while and there will be MHD tuning available for your car - forget the JB4 stuff

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gartenleber

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back