EZ Stab

anvillyson

Well-Known Member
Hi,

anyone use the ez stab on E90 and gains any improvement ? does using a battery stabilzer shorten the car battery life span ?
 
Re: EZ Stab

can someone help with the topic, as i am unsure whether to move it over from my previous car and worry it might cause battery problem in long term, and how to remove the safetly clamp cover on the battery in the boot ?



anvillyson;264801 said:
Hi,

anyone use the ez stab on E90 and gains any improvement ? does using a battery stabilzer shorten the car battery life span ?
 
Re: EZ Stab

shift left, sports mode.

then shift up (down gear), shift down (up gear)...

your SE either didn't do their part to explain the functions of the car, but you should have a car manual, its worth a read. u'll slowly appreciate why you paid for for a bmw
 
Re: EZ Stab

personally never tried ez-stab... so cant comment if it does indeed shorten battery life span... what i know is our battery is already a capacitor (ez-stab)... adding another to do would do little or no benefit...
 
Re: EZ Stab

I have a Zstab in my car. No real increase in vehicle performance but definite better sounding hifi after installation. There is also no definite sign that the aircon has become 'colder'. There are also no other problems.
 
Re: EZ Stab

I had EZ-Stab in the previous Camry and there were noticeable improvements. When I switched to the E90 2.5 years ago, I had the same though of moving the EZ-Stab across but the maker (Jon) advise me against it. The charging system for Japanese car and Continental are different. Gave the old unit to a friend and I have gotten a new unit, tuned for BMW. As before, there was slight improvement in acceleration. Can't really tell if HiFi is better or headlight is brighter as some have claimed. Not bad for a small fee. As for your question on affecting the battery, I am still using the OEM battery from day one. EZ-Stab had been with me for 2 years so you can rest assure that it will not affect the battery.
 
Re: EZ Stab

thanks, my ez stab was the new red box version transferred from mazda 6. During my previous ride the car batt seem to only have life span of 1yrs wtih ez-stab, that why am still wondering whether to transfer to my E90..
 
Re: EZ Stab

Battery life depends on various factors, not EZ-Stab alone. I don;t know if there will be any technical concern when you do the switch but I was told that you will not likely get any improvement cause the charging system differs quite a bit between Japanese and European cars. They have different models for European cars. EZ-STAB
 
Re: EZ Stab

Battery life depends on various factors, not EZ-Stab alone. I don;t know if there will be any technical concern when you do the switch but I was told that you will not likely get any improvement cause the charging system differs quite a bit between Japanese and European cars. They have different models for European cars. EZ-STAB
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
82,792
Messages
1,019,510
Members
78,670
Latest member
oxbett2com
Back
Top