epoxy flooring for shop or garage?

hejalog

Hi All,

I'm on the cusp of buying a house and for the first time in my life, I'll have a garage (exciting!). Since the garage is 2.5 cars, I'm going set up a workshop in there.

Right now, the floor is painted cement and the current owner has been using the garage to restore vintage MGs.

The cement is in OK shape, but will need repainting at the very least garage flooring phoenix. I like the look/idea of epoxy, but have heard mixed review regarding slickness when wet.

Interested in anyone with experience with epoxy floors or alternative flooring solutions.

Last edited:
Hi All,

I'm on the cusp of buying a house and for the first time in my life, I'll have a garage (exciting!). Since the garage is 2.5 cars, I'm going set up a workshop in there.

Right now, the floor is painted cement and the current owner has been using the garage to restore vintage MGs.

The cement is in OK shape, but will need repainting at the very least. I like the look/idea of epoxy, but have heard mixed review regarding slickness when wet.
epoxy flake flooring raleigh
Interested in anyone with experience with epoxy floors or alternative flooring solutions.
thanks for any help

Otherwise, if u have the dough, look up the ads for professional help (can try Carousell if u r from Singapore)

There are many diff type of epoxy grade, so the professionals can advise better and not propose an overkill solution meant for heavy industries instead. Main bulk of professional cost will probably come the labour rather than cost of materials.

Look up DIY on Youtube if you are hands on and keen on the project, but take note, can be quite messy tho. Good luck!

Otherwise, if u have the dough, look up the ads for professional help (can try Carousell if u r from Singapore)

There are many diff type of epoxy grade, so the professionals can advise better and not propose an overkill solution meant for heavy industries instead. Main bulk of professional cost will probably come the labour rather than cost of materials.

Look up DIY on Youtube if you are hands on and keen on the project, but take note, can be quite messy tho. Good luck!

epoxy flake flooring Brisbane

epoxy flooring Atlanta
thank you so much for your suggestion

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbetzbetlat
Back