• University Graduate

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • University Post Graduate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PHD and higher.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Education Level.

I am a bachelor. Pun intended. In fact, it is true in the literal sense....

PHD here but not higher.

Btw my PHD is not what poly students called it e.g. Permanent Head Damage, but it is Physically Horny & Desperate :lol2:

I a Uni Grad...grad for more than 10 years

I can't help but wonder the objective behind this poll? For some of the senior bros here, even though I think a couple of them might be humble and joking, many passed the university of life and what what they r earning now and driving can make most cringe. While paper is almost a hygiene factor now, its what we make of our lives that matter now.

And for some of us who were so proud to declare that we are grad or post grad, chill mate, that's like 50% of sg population. no elitism

Btw I forgot what is my quali, becos sme of the folks I work with told me they are degree holders too from some xxx distant learning program or private institutions. And thats when I confirmed paper qualification is probably superfluous. Judge a man by our innate abilities, not our documented glossary.

My humble thots. Cheers

When I grow up, I want to be like all the seniors here and go to a prestigious school so I can afford to buy and drive a Bee Em Double You.

keithloke;921585 said:
I can't help but wonder the objective behind this poll? For some of the senior bros here, even though I think a couple of them might be humble and joking, many passed the university of life and what what they r earning now and driving can make most cringe. While paper is almost a hygiene factor now, its what we make of our lives that matter now.

And for some of us who were so proud to declare that we are grad or post grad, chill mate, that's like 50% of sg population. no elitism

Btw I forgot what is my quali, becos sme of the folks I work with told me they are degree holders too from some xxx distant learning program or private institutions. And thats when I confirmed paper qualification is probably superfluous. Judge a man by our innate abilities, not our documented glossary.

My humble thots. Cheers

What you have mentioned does reflect the poll results somewhat (if we can assume forumers here who participated in the poll are car owners and a good proportion should have some degree of success in their lives) - that paper qualifications is not the sole deciding factor of one's future success. Of course the above assumption may not be true.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yabocc

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back