E90 engine oil leak experience

Any e90 want to Kopi session , whatsapp 91874four65. Contacts for both jb and sg all in my pocket, don't worry no referral! Hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought 2011 E90 last Nov. Oil leaks discovered after 2 weeks, but issue resolved via 3 months warranty period. Oil leaks usually occur within 4 - 5 yrs of car.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Bought 2011 E90 last Nov. Oil leaks discovered after 2 weeks, but issue resolved via 3 months warranty period. Oil leaks usually occur within 4 - 5 yrs of car.

Roger that bro....hope i can decide and get the E90 lol

Hi Bros, i have the same issue for my F30, engine oil leak. Probably need to change oil pan gasket. May i know how was the service of the workshops mentioned? any advise on the cost also? thks

My first contribution to this forum and for those interested to revamp their E90 this could be good cost indication and reference. I just did a major repair on my 2009 E90 bimmer at Francis Permas Jaya W/S .

Total damage : 7500RM ~ 2400SGD
Time require: 1.5 days
  • Replacing engine valve seals (inlet/outlet) and related seals, Oil sump pan seal, flywheel oil seal
  • 4 sets of (Front/Rear) shock absorbers, mountings, dust covers
  • 4 sets of (Front/Rear) brake rotors , brake pads , sensor
  • Steering rod/stabilizer bushing
  • The longest coolant hose
  • Brake oil /coolant change
  • Engine oil servicing
Attached the breakdown list of repair items.
Job well done , no regret and my bimmer ride is super smooth and silent.
Disclaimer : No affiliation to W/S . Just sharing info.

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    368.4 KB · Views: 822
Reactions: ffl
My first contribution to this forum and for those interested to revamp their E90 this could be good cost indication and reference. I just did a major repair on my 2009 E90 bimmer at Francis Permas Jaya W/S .

• Replacing engine valve seals (inlet/outlet) and related seals, Oil sump pan seal, flywheel oil seal
  • Engine oil servicing

A couple of weeks ago I dropped in at Wearnes Auto, a dealer of BMW just next to AEON Tebrau, they quoted MR 600+ for servicing a 6 cylinders BMW, including Mobil 1 oil, filter, full servicing. Yet to try but should be supported by BMW as an authorised dealer. Will try next servicing and update.

>>Bought 2011 E90 last Nov. Oil leaks discovered after 2 weeks, but issue resolved via 3 months warranty period. Oil leaks usually occur within 4 - 5 yrs of car.<< This was done in Nov 2016.

Leaks appear again yesterday! Not sure if it is within after-repair warranty....

It seem this time it's a gearbox leak so warranty has expired..Damage..$480.

Tks for sharing....Mind sharing the shock absorbers are of which brand?

• Engine oil servicing

>>Bought 2011 E90 last Nov. Oil leaks discovered after 2 weeks, but issue resolved via 3 months warranty period. Oil leaks usually occur within 4 - 5 yrs of car.<< This was done in Nov 2016.

Leaks appear again yesterday! Not sure if it is within after-repair warranty....
that time cover by warranty you went back to the car dealer? did they try to argue?

Hi, can anyone kindly PM me Permas Jaya Francis workshop?

Just gotten an old 2008 E90 and wanted him to check for any problem

Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88school

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back