E90 engine oil leak experience

Re: E90 engine oil leak experience

Hi guys, I'm also facing engine oil leaks, anybody can kindly PM me Francis' WS details?

Thanks in advance!
goonwai

goonwai;1040112 said:
Hi guys, I'm also facing engine oil leaks, anybody can kindly PM me Francis' WS details?

Thanks in advance!
goonwai

Bro, not too sure how to PM. Call me at 90466806 and will pass you the details

E90 bro, how much is to replace flywheel oil seal? how long does it take?
roytan80;704926 said:
Noticed dripps of oil on the floor directly under the engine bay.
Milegae at 118k did replcement of gasket seals, oil sump, hose, coolant box.
After parts replacements the flywheel oil seal starts to leak. Thus push in the workshop once again.
Replace all of the above seals at $1,100 with orginial wiper blades.
The parts are cheap the labour is the killer.
Hope this helps.

sivaraj;1040260 said:
Bro, not too sure how to PM. Call me at 90466806 and will pass you the details

I've received the info already. Thanks anyway!

Auto Bavaria
Bangunan RAT Auto
Batu 4 1/2, Jalan Skudai
81200 Johor Bahru
Johor

This is nearest dealer location in JB. Believe it's Sime Darby, wonder if anyone has experience with them, servicing? repair??

I also have the engine oil leak problem coupled with a few other issues. Stuck in a dilema to get everything fixed here or in JB. Of course it'd be great to save some cash and do the fixing in JB as what many bros here have done but I've never driven into JB before. And locally, the quote is around 4-6k to fix everything by Bvo and R2d which is really kinda hard to swallow. Man.

If anyone is heading down anytime soon and wanna go together, gimme a heads up! Kopi and lunch on me!

Just to share my recent car engine oil leak experience and where the leaks occurred. got the problems fixed (together with engine oil and brake oil change) at a local workshop for 3 blue notes. downtime was half a day.

vanos solenoid o-rings
sd09.jpg

Engine block screw plug o-ring
9xan.png

screw plug is item 10 in the pic below located on driver side of engine block above the water pump
m7ej.png

Joshua I might be heading up soon to change rotors and fix some other items. Maybe you can try tag with me. Usually I go in weekday late morning

hi Guys, just share my experience with the Bvo, my E60 got some steering issue and faulty signal shown as Drive Control issue. Went to the WS and they did for me wheel alignment n reset steering sensor plus applied BodyFlex Gel (not sure the purpose). On top of this they charge me for $80 for pre-inspection which I did not call for it. Called the Boss up and he gave me a very unsatisfactory answer and said that since it was my first time there, they need to do it. This is the first time I heard of such fee and it will be my last time there for service.
I recommend EuroAuto @ AMK Autopoint. the boss is down to earth and straight to the point, no BS and beat around the bush.
joshua182;1044659 said:
I also have the engine oil leak problem coupled with a few other issues. Stuck in a dilema to get everything fixed here or in JB. Of course it'd be great to save some cash and do the fixing in JB as what many bros here have done but I've never driven into JB before. And locally, the quote is around 4-6k to fix everything by Bvo and R2d which is really kinda hard to swallow. Man.

If anyone is heading down anytime soon and wanna go together, gimme a heads up! Kopi and lunch on me!

Who in Euroauto u go to? Ah Leng or Andrew?

thin fella with round face? Then its Ah Leng.. solid mechanic

The other one is Andrew...his right hand man.

Last time after my E60 warranty expired.

Also with them since I had my E46.

Very good school workshop...just service and repair only..no mods.

good to hear positive feedback. btw
what is Mods?
MW;1047327 said:
Last time after my E60 warranty expired.

Also with them since I had my E46.

Very good school workshop...just service and repair only..no mods.

Hi. I just bought my second hand e90 320i. It's two months since I had the car and I just found out there is an engine oil problem. I have a 6 months warranty on engine so that does mean the second hand dealer's workshop has to fix it for free? The engine oil leak problem is part of the engine right?

They will say its wear and tear. Which i tend to agree. Suck it up and go to one of the site sponsors to get it fixed.

E90 engine oil leak experience

2005bmw320;1067104 said:
Hi. I just bought my second hand e90 320i. It's two months since I had the car and I just found out there is an engine oil problem. I have a 6 months warranty on engine so that does mean the second hand dealer's workshop has to fix it for free? The engine oil leak problem is part of the engine right?

You can try but chances are slim as van pointed out. Mine happened a few weeks after delivery, because I did not send in to a site sponsor workshop for pre-inspection. Suck thumb, change at own cost.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daoquangminh

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back