E90 320i LCI - Anti-theft alarms

Pitbull68

Hi guys,

Does this model come with an alarm system or immobiliser? I can't seem to find it mentioned anywhere in the manual.

My inlaws are in JB and I head in about twice a month. I usually will park in the house compound, but do drive to the usual eating and shopping places.. is there anything set up for this model?

Cheers and thanks..

Re: E90 320i LCI - Anti-theft alarms

the key is already an immobiliser. there is no alarm system comes with it. to install bmw oem alarm or aftermarket alarm is very troublesome. i don't think you want to go through this especially it will void warranty big time messing with all the electrical and ignition system.
just get a steering lock + brake lock for deterrent only. no alarm can stop car theft in msia.

wt_know;507947 said:
the key is already an immobiliser. there is no alarm system comes with it. to install bmw oem alarm or aftermarket alarm is very troublesome. i don't think you want to go through this especially it will void warranty big time messing with all the electrical and ignition system.
just get a steering lock + brake lock for deterrent only. no alarm can stop car theft in msia.
Hahaha, that's very true. Joke aside, I thought it is almost impossible for car thevies to duplicate the technologically advance Bimmer's keyless entry. Am I right?

they can always jack up the car and tow away. best is to keep your steering all the way to the right/left after parking + steering lock for deterent.
you may suffer some bad scratches if the thief tulan and give up ... kekeke

achee;508003 said:
Hahaha, that's very true. Joke aside, I thought it is almost impossible for car thevies to duplicate the technologically advance Bimmer's keyless entry. Am I right?

wt_know;508006 said:
they can always jack up the car and tow away. best is to keep your steering all the way to the right/left after parking + steering lock for deterent.
you may suffer some bad scratches if the thief tulan and give up ... kekeke
If the immobliiser is activated, is'nt the whole wheels are electronically locked and cannot be moved at all? Maybe it pays to park at tight corner (where a tow truck is inaccessible), kekeke. Another question, if the car theives cannot deactivate the locks, the car is merely a piece of metal, am I right?

if it's a syndicate job

a. i believe they got way to duplicate key and export the car or find ways to activate the engine again

b. strip every single parts out. i remember a joke that if your car ended at a blackmarket workshop, the only thing that you may got back is the no plate ... kekeke

achee;508014 said:
If the immobliiser is activated, is'nt the whole wheels are electronically locked and cannot be moved at all? Maybe it pays to park at tight corner (where a tow truck is inaccessible), kekeke. Another question, if the car theives cannot deactivate the locks, the car is merely a piece of metal, am I right?

Last edited by a moderator:

yes, syndicate have ways, it takes them abt 30 minutes though

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789bet188vip

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups