E60 Mini Mod Diary

Calvin West

So today is my first year anniversary with E60 530i so i decided to do a mod diary inspired by a forum member.

One year of modding and maintaing it, i met many great forumers and learnt lots of new stuff! Special shout out to ahyang, jason8822, redbeanbun and seanskye for always helping me out and working on my ride. Thanks ah love you all muackzzz.

Alright without further ado, here goes the pictures!! (Apologize for some of the bad quality images)

1. Car collection day Yay!! Let the mods begin~
View attachment 62477

2. Went to plasti dip black rims as a temporary solution for black rims. I wouldn't recommend plasti dip IMO as the the quality of the finishing is not there.
View attachment 62478

3. Did front and back sunshades(GenConcept) - Rear sunshade with my initials.
View attachment 62479

Powered by BMW ///Motorsport sticker. +10hp for me :D
View attachment 62480

Front sunshade and ///M stripes on the grills(DIY)
View attachment 62481

4. Debadged and bought the ///M badge but i removed it eventually hahaha.
View attachment 62550

5. Weather in singapore very hot so i visited Vkool@Toh Guan for a blackout tint.
View attachment 62482

6. Bought white fog lamp bulbs from Autobacs and wrapped fog lamp cover ice blue.
View attachment 62483

7. Moving from yellow angel eyes to white angel eyes
View attachment 62486

8. Replaced my front roundel from Eng Soon as the old one was damaged pretty badly.
View attachment 62548

9. Headed on to my friend's grooming shop (Lofec Nanocoating) for a PPS Session for my baby! So Shiny *_*
View attachment 62484

10. Couldnt stand the small 18" rims so i went to Chin Wah Tyre and upsized to 19" 2014 M6 Rims. On the same day sprayed my brake calipers yellow.
View attachment 62485

11. Welded titanium exhaust tips@Fong Kim and bought smoked led side markers(Never take picture)
View attachment 62545

12. Didnt really fancy sliver rims and chrome grills so spray painted it gloss black.
View attachment 62541

Added some custom made stripes and stickers to spice up the look. Oh ya forgot to add that i went down for another PPS Session so that explains the shiny-ness....
View attachment 62487

13. Suddenly got feel to become dark knight so i smoked my rear and front headlamps.
View attachment 62490

Taken at Gardens by The Bay Carpark.
View attachment 62489

14. Bought K&N Drop-In Filter(Didn't know AFE CAI Existed at the point in time else i would have got this instead.) and Bilstein B16 Coilovers from my friend...waiting to get it installed.
View attachment 62540

15. Visited Boss Motorsports and got their BMS Powerbox FINARRRYYYYYY!
View attachment 62547

16. After I found out about coloured angel eyes, got ah yang to import a pair of them and fixed it myself.
View attachment 62495

17. Went to re-develop new stickers for everything I've done on my ride including my next few mods.
View attachment 62546

18. Focusing on cosmetics now - Hamann front lip install
View attachment 62554

19. Purchased M5 Vents - Specifically ordered in matte black
View attachment 62543

Tada! After cutting side panels to retrofit them.
View attachment 62492

20. Purchased AC Schnitzer Rear Spoiler - Prepping the surface
View attachment 62542

And its up!
View attachment 62493

21. Done with exterior time to work on interior
- Wrapped trimmings glossy black
- Retrofit facelifted gear knob
- Bought red strips for the trims
View attachment 62496

Before
View attachment 62500

After
View attachment 62498

22. Still not enough punch from the power box so i fixed an appointment with bro tony (CodewerX) for the Autoflash transmission tune and their power pedals!!! Highly recommended, read my review>>> http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/codewerx/84620-autoflash-transmission-tcu-engine-tune-f10-523-e9x-e6x-f2x-f3x-z4-xx-5.html
View attachment 62494

Tuning software stored in this small little box! Just plug it into the OBD reader and let it load up.
View attachment 62544

23. I was envious of the push start key fob so i went to change an aftermarket one. But went back to my diamond key as the quality was really bad.
View attachment 62549

24. Again i approached ah yang to order for me ///M Car Mats. Those who are interested can drop him a pm as he has some sets left for sale!
View attachment 62556

25. Itchy backside so went to search for yellow rim guards to match with my sandals :D
View attachment 63604

Final
View attachment 63605

With bro seanp and iank.
View attachment 63615

Mods i actually thought of doing but did not realise due to the short lifespan of my ride.
- M5 Mirrors
- Pre cut Quad M-tec Diffuser + Quad Exhaust System
- Stoptech BBK w Slotted rotors( btw i used to be on Stoptech 309 pads)
- Facelifted Rear Headlamps

THE END

CHEERS....e60 4 life!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: E60 Mini Mod Diary

Cool mods, bro; especially the blue-ish fog lamps.:cool:
The black rims look more aggresive, but you changed them.

When I grow up I wannna mod like you!:thumbsup:

E60 Mini Mod Diary

CONGRATS ON YOUR EVOLVE-TUNED M5.........

*Fierce..............

Last edited by a moderator:

Who's legs are those ah ?

Yammmmmm seng!

Yammmmmm seng !

Yammmm. Yammmm yammmmmmmm .... seng !!!!

Mods look good.

BTW, decals are too busy and screaming for attention. Much better without any decal at all IMO

JuzMe;1091001 said:
Mods look good.

BTW, decals are too busy and screaming for attention. Much better without any decal at all IMO

Thanks! Occasionally I will think the same....

Calvin West;1090851 said:
No la just sharing!!!!
Hi
Dun mind If I check with you. Where u get your 2014 m6 rims n how much ar?
Was thinking of ditching my 20inch rim fr 19inch.
Thanx.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back