Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

E60 Bluetooth Intermittent Connection

eonquay

Hi bros,

Wondering if anyone faces the same issue and / or have already solved it. I am new to E60 and paired my personal iphone 4s and company iphone 4 with the car's bluetooth.

Problem started happening once a while from day one.. .sometimes, my phones will both disappear from the paired phones menu. Or worse case, phones gets disconnected halfway through the conversation and afterwhich the iphones disappear from the paired phones menu as well.

After stopping the car and again starting the car after a few hours everything goes back to normal. I am fedup with this situation liao... any solutions?

Re: E60 Bluetooth Intermittent Connection

Hi , I do have the same problem so I send my car back to Pml to get it fix . They told me upgrade software and changing a cable . Anyway my car warranty end next month . So they should not bill me as that was their problem . If your car under warranty send them back for checking or update software .
Cheers

Re: E60 Bluetooth Intermittent Connection

I just got my f10 520i on 25/7/12. I'm using Samsung S3. Pairing is not a problem. Phone or contacts never missing but once awhile drop calls, talk half way disconnected. I'm still wondering if it's my S3 or the Bluetooth problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dagacuasatnet
Back