Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

E46 320Ci M Sport

Meloble

Hello to all, wanna share my pre-loved 2005 E46 320Ci M Sport. Had it since Dec last year and enjoying every single bit of the nice sweet sounding Inline 6. The car is completely as the way it left the factory and i'm intending to keep it that way... Love the E46 and hope to learn alot more from all the friendly people in here.

Cheers!

Re: E46 320Ci M Sport

very nice... had a 318ci 5 speed Manual with sports interior in UK. solid car..nice to see a good sample of E46 around town!

ahhh.... joined the bmw family you have

The allure of the E46 was too strong. Hunted down for a clean example for quite some time, a 100% stock late model Inline 6 Coupe with M Sport Goodies and sunroof was quite difficult to ignore. Had it for the past 8 months and i must say the joys and pleasures that it brings sure puts a smile. Still in love with the swedish marque, and so i am enjoying the best of what Munich and Trollhättan has to offer respectively.

Meloble;864972 said:
The car is completely as the way it left the factory

Your ///M steering wheel is a mod! :D

E46 for the win!

The M steering wheel came with the car. This is a M Edition model complete with M Aero, M Sports Seat, M Suspension, Faux Carbon inlays, M rims, M door sills... etc.

As i mentioned, 100% stock. :)

E46 rocks...

Back