Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

Driving up north with your BMW

Re: Driving up north with your BMW

crusing slowly is dangerous as well. tends to feel sleepy. especially long drive and sole driver.

Centurion9990;921619 said:
crusing slowly is dangerous as well. tends to feel sleepy. especially long drive and sole driver.

i always drive alone to kl and back. most flexible in terms of timing and plans. i autocruise most of the way and do my karaoke inside my car. hehe.

Meek;921620 said:
i always drive alone to kl and back. most flexible in terms of timing and plans. i autocruise most of the way and do my karaoke inside my car. hehe.

You can karaoke to live grand piano music in my house.... after I finish unpacking and finally invite you guys over.... :lol2::lol2:

/runs fast fast away

wobbles;921664 said:
You can karaoke to live grand piano music in my house.... after I finish unpacking and finally invite you guys over....

/runs fast fast away

so.... i still have time to practice... isit? hehe.

xiaofoggy;921603 said:
hahah, see already also scared, luckily i only drive a small car and balls not so big.

Bro, haven't you heard... it's not the size that matters.....

Meek;921665 said:
so.... i still have time to practice... isit? hehe.

Next outing, we settle for KTV outing... you can be the star.

Last edited by a moderator:

RFTs are more hardy and can take more stress but they can still be vulnerable to a side-wall fracture....but its much less common and also depends on whether the tyre was also weakened by previous puncture....

Basically there is no ideal replacement for a spare....even the airman tyre repair kit cannot repair side-wall crack...u need a spare for that.

In singapore its ok to drive without a spare as its a small island and we can easily call a tow truck or if its at an ungodly hour just park in safe place lock the car and return the next morn with a tow truck.

On the north south u cant do the above n u r alone by yourself....

marcus28;921279 said:
This the reason why i think of keeping the RFT tyres...

redrex;921763 said:
I Still thinking where to go, with my young children 4-6 yr old . any suggestion ?

Why not go Sunway? Water Theme Park. But I'm not sure if it is still as fun. If not a quiet weekend on one of those water chalets at Port Dickson will be nice.

redrex;921763 said:
I Still thinking where to go, with my young children 4-6 yr old . any suggestion ?

The usual usual type: Kidzania, Farmosa, Genting etc for kids. Unless they enjoy the outdoors, then Cameroon, Kuantan, or beaches at Penang, Port DICKson.

Do an internet search on malaysian tourism and you will find out many new stuffs. Enjoy!

if you are hitting KL, can go to Mid Valley, Time Square...and One Utama....but driving BM in the sin city...a bit risky, parked at hotel, take LRT or taxi is best...car hijack in Malaysia is high....just must sure you always alert....and know where to go if things happen!

kevinbmw;921906 said:
so where's our convoy????

when unker wobbles decides its a good time to leave the unpacking and go and get some good food in kl....

actually i only want to go Legoland! HAHA...

Err, there may be an opportunity sometime in December.... I'll keep you guys posted. Nothing has been firmed up yet though.

wobbles;921934 said:
Err, there may be an opportunity sometime in December.... I'll keep you guys posted. Nothing has been firmed up yet though.

i am going home for christmas... :) let me know.

If any plan for a join trip to legoland I am interested.

what is there to be fearful driving to Malaysia, I just dont understand you guys. I ve been driving up since the days hair start growing on my testicles, met as many TP hiadees as I can meet at round stops, collected dunno how many speeding fines(none of which I ve paid).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dagacuasatnet
Back