Don't Switch ON your Fog Light - Beware

Re: Don't Switch ON your Fog Light - Beware

bmw4life said:
ok, if fog lights not allowed, what about CCFL? Anyone here kenna stop by TP becos of turning on CCFL or not?

I don't think so. DDEs are supposed to be the low beams for the 5 and 7 series right?

Mockngbrd said:
anyone out there who see a silver-blue E30 with rear lights "on" all the time dun horn hor... (cept for 3rd brake light)
my brake switch need replacing... next week eta...

Bro, your brake light the blubs use the wrong one lah...you are suppose to use those with double filament...you must have use those with single one...that is why your brake lite is on all the time.

if people are not allowed to switch on their front fogs, then the rears will not appear as well. A vast majority of modern cars has rear fogs that can only be switched on when the front is. And frankly i'm sick and tired of driving behind KNN idiots who suka suka switch on their rear fogs, like those Vito. So this may not be so bad a thing after all.

and seriously, if the TP is going to be super siao on, at least catch those one eyed high beam taxis who are blinding everyone on the roads.

Taxi again.... those bastards!

like dat gahmen win liao lor...

you know their TP cars (esp the WRX) lights up like christmas trees oso blind my eyes leh... very irritating...

next thing you know, garmen start to increase the prices of fog lights (about twice a year).... under 21 years of age cannot buy.... or put ugly stickers on the fog lights packaging... :roll:

bmw4life said:
like dat gahmen win liao lor...

you know their TP cars (esp the WRX) lights up like christmas trees oso blind my eyes leh... very irritating...

next thing you know, garmen start to increase the prices of fog lights (about twice a year).... under 21 years of age cannot buy.... or put ugly stickers on the fog lights packaging... :roll:

muz be they think our foglights are these type
520_lamp.jpg

If I'm correct, the garment used to ban fog lights completely. I remember those days when we were required to cover them or tape them over with a black tape. Failure to do so will result in a fine if kena caught by TP.

rodders said:
If I'm correct, the garment used to ban fog lights completely. I remember those days when we were required to cover them or tape them over with a black tape. Failure to do so will result in a fine if kena caught by TP.

yeah, i remember those days too as i failed my VICOM inspection becos i failed to taped / covered my 3rd party fog lights. LTA later approved fog lights becos of the haze situation some years back but the fog lights had to be factory original. I think 3rd party fog lights are still not allowed today right?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cwincards

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back