Daniel's Black 7.

Re: Daniel's Black 7.

rodders said:
Tears were rolling down my eyes after reading this too.

Tuajia, u same like me.. got cotton wool heart. kekekek

BMWSILVER said:
Do you know many Yakuza own Black car in Japan :)

I noe Ben.. im sure when tos Yakuza from japan visit Singapore, they will rent my ride at high price... hahaha

Hymics said:
Tuajia, u same like me.. got cotton wool heart. kekekek

Or lu lu, with bae liu liu ru hua at the passenger seat will complete the whole look... swee swee

:chinese:
Very Beautiful ride!!... everything also black. The leather Interior also black.

Daniel nice ride u have there, did see your ride one morning going down towards Tuas on the KJE. Looks like the one and only in SG to done up like this. Dig those deep dish rims.

Cheers

Becareful
He can zoom past up to 200kmh that fellow...confirmed that's him!

Bmmad318i said:
Daniel nice ride u have there, did see your ride one morning going down towards Tuas on the KJE. Looks like the one and only in SG to done up like this. Dig those deep dish rims.

Cheers

Thanks bro.. i travel this route everi morning to Gul Road where i work. U work in Jurong area too? should catch up for lunch at Pioneer road famous Botak Jones ya! Cheers!

Hymics said:
Thanks bro.. i travel this route everi morning to Gul Road where i work. U work in Jurong area too? should catch up for lunch at Pioneer road famous Botak Jones ya! Cheers!

I was on the way to Jurong Island for work seen u a couple of times liao haha.

Hi ... the tints look quite dark ... are they legal? but dark is very nice ... ... :)

burner said:
Hi ... the tints look quite dark ... are they legal? but dark is very nice ... ... :)

nope. the rears are, but not the front two. can play hide and seek

Hi ! Daniel.

Congratulation ! Your car featured in Wheels Asia latest issue

Quick go buy a copy !

Yakuza Seven :)

Ben.

bought it liao Ben.. infect bought 5 copies and keep.. hahaha

Thanks to the kind ppl from Wheels Asia for showcasing my ride and of course Ryan for the fantastic write up!! HUAT AHH!!!!

Keep it up O great Bimmer fans!

We need more excitement in our lives!

Any other nice pics of other BeeEms dressed to the nines?

Hi pingman bro,

1. item 1 no idea where to get leh.. i did not mod anything on entertainment system part.

2. Used to have K&N drop in air filter on my 7 but din experience any difference.. Now my ride is on Cyberspeed CAI for coming to 9mths liao, problem free! one of my best investment i have to say. Quite a number of forum bros are using it and hear no complaints, only compliments. Check out more with Juzz4cars (Seetoh).

3. I changed all my bulbs to brighter ones too.
The slightness mod u do to your ride (even its a small wire), PML will tell you " VOID WARRANTY" especially when we sent in our ride for repairs and they cannot ratify the problem.. they will blame on your small little mod for sure!. Its how you handle them when it comes to this "VOID WARRANTY" issue. Talking to the correct CSA is oso very important.. If you talk to Alexandra BIRD BRAIN ANDREW, he will confirm tell you "VOID WARRANTY".

I once had alignment issue.. sent in my car to PML.. in and out of alexandra for 3 times still they cannot solve the problem.. later they found out that i changed my lowering springs, Infect i was the one who told them I changed the springs else this Cock brains will never noe... Bird Brain Andrew immediately said "Void Warranty"... nnb i was so angry, i fark him in the show room infront of many customers for solid 5 minutes.. he called Henry and Jeffery down and they settle for me without spending a single cent. I collected my car next day and alignment settled. Knn this ppl "Boh Kan Buay Tua Han"... hahahahah

Hope to catch up with u this Sunday.

BTW.. this is the longest i have written in a single post. I m Ken.

saw your ride zooming past me at orchard the other day... very very nice!! :)

Orh LuLu said:

well done KEN!!! next time i learn from u....scold them for 10mins.

btw i am alex.

Orh LuLu said:
Excuse me? You wanna eat Char Hor Fun?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
11sin88com
Back