Daniel's Black 7.

Re: Daniel's Black 7.

xxterxx said:
saw your ride zooming past me at orchard the other day... very very nice!! :)

Yep that is him, hope u didnt panic. Did u c his number plate too?

didnt see the number plate..i was to mesmerized by the bodykit... :yummie: it looks really cool..

xxterxx said:
didnt see the number plate..i was to mesmerized by the bodykit... :yummie: it looks really cool..

might nt b me bro... dozens of e65 with similar ACS full body kit running ard.. but if the driver u saw is orh lulu and Yan dao like andy Lau, thats me. C u ard!

Orh LuLu said:
might nt b me bro... dozens of e65 with similar ACS full body kit running ard.. but if the driver u saw is orh lulu and Yan dao like andy Lau, thats me. C u ard!

cant be wrong..it must be you... smoked tail and head lights..blacked out breyton rims... :yummie: oh yea.. how to see the driver? window tint quite dark leh..:)

xxterxx said:
cant be wrong..it must be you... smoked tail and head lights..blacked out breyton rims... :yummie: oh yea.. how to see the driver? window tint quite dark leh..:)

If thats the case then it should be him, altho many 7ers around with the Ac kit. ONLY 1 i know IS ALL BLACKED OUT... and that'll prolly be him.... the face black also .. haha..

haha m i too late for this message??hope not..hey NICE 7series u got! soo cool..like some kinda superstar in hollywood driving a pimped n bullet proof 7s!haha m i rite?hey y dun u put a badge behind name,765i!!haha shock everybody on the road!hahaha

bro OLL,

that day you never drive out.. I think if you have driven it to Sentosa that day after Bikini Bar, on the way to KM8, i think anyone will never see your ride going towards the Tanjong Beach carpark.. haha.. no lights, too dark...

morphisis said:
bro OLL,

that day you never drive out.. I think if you have driven it to Sentosa that day after Bikini Bar, on the way to KM8, i think anyone will never see your ride going towards the Tanjong Beach carpark.. haha.. no lights, too dark...
ohh!!can't see him but can hear him rite??:uhhh:

he is away to china i guess...
cant u see the race queens thread is not active?

gadaffi said:
he is away to china i guess...
cant u see the race queens thread is not active?
some times he likes to post race kings instead! not very attractive...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
11sin88com
Back