Cup Holder

Racebred

Core Group Members
u can buy the cup holder to replace the cubby hole on your centre console next to your handbrake. it can hold 2 cups, and has a coin-slot holder behind it. about $50. comes in 2 colours, grey and black.

yeah from PML. when u go to PML parts dept, you can see the pics in their accessories booklet.

dun think that Autobacs would have one the would fit "sui sui" in the centre cubby hole in the BMW... but I suppose they would have the ones that clip onto your air-conditioner vent... not bad for keeping your drinks cool... heh :dance:

hi.

one assumption: you need only 1 drinkholder... since passengers are not doing anything anyway, so can hold their drinks in hand if they have to drink in the car.

normally i just put into the centre cubby hole (near the handbrake one) ... fits a can drink nicely, just the sliding cover i leave half open... never spilt anything ever, even starbucks coffee ... but then again, when i have drinks in there, i never driven above 160khm... and never cornered more than 80kmh, .... (i think) too risky... might be gd to give it try before spending unnecessarily... moreover, now i can put in packet drinks, but with the cup holders (original bmw ones) not easy to squeeze in without some spurting out...

happy drinking (non-alcoholic pls)

snowman said:
Racebred said:
yeah from PML. when u go to PML parts dept, you can see the pics in their accessories booklet.
where beside PML can i get it??
Frankfurt Auto -
55 Telok Kurau Lor L #01-69
Tel: 63457465

snowman said:
ryan said:
snowman said:
Racebred said:
Frankfurt Auto -
hi, do u know how much they sell it???how abt yew lip or eng soon?
Yew Lip is a spray painting shop. They won't sell it.

You need to find a parts place which sells them, call them up bro. And check.

Eng soon..not sure man. You can check their number in our Workshops link in the main index. Call them up and check.

I THINK it's roughly around 80$. Could be the range of 60-80.

Cheers!

EDIT: Just saw racebred's price at 50$. My bad. I bought the sliding tray thingy for my center console at 80+.

ryan said:
snowman said:
ryan said:
snowman said:
Racebred said:
Frankfurt Auto -
hi, do u know how much they sell it???how abt yew lip or eng soon?
Yew Lip is a spray painting shop. They won't sell it.

You need to find a parts place which sells them, call them up bro. And check.

Eng soon..not sure man. You can check their number in our Workshops link in the main index. Call them up and check.

I THINK it's roughly around 80$. Could be the range of 60-80. oki, thanks

Cheers!

or alternatively, if you are a true mod fanatic, you can always get someone to mould a cup holder for your centre console from carbon fibre... very very cool... heh :screwedu:

Wow... CF cup holder. I think he would need to have the full CF trim inside the car first to match it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb888wiki

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back