Coming 5 years old E60

Re: Coming 5 years old E60

dkk;948506 said:
Like Lao gas ...

My WS guy told me that my 523 Lci not using gas shock absorber lor...

Now i also blur...any one can help???

Ok. Changed my starter today. Scare the sai out of me. Last nite came back know starter gong to uplorry very soon n so, i park at the lot infront of the cp entrance. Just in case nee towing.

This morning, after calling bvo, start car,.....nothing! After 7-8 trie, then very slwly crank up tye engine. Drove to ws.

Now....wooohooo..press start button......ROARRRRRRRR!! Sweet inline 6. Sibei song.

bh0322;947074 said:

I just got my stock shock absorbers replaced. Sent u a PM

Hi bro, mind if you can pm me the cost to replace the shock absorber too? Thanks in advance....

This morning got new thing discover...

WS guy said Compressor very noisy...meaning what huh?

Any Seniors can give advice please???

unfit;948164 said:
Actually if we will to drive 10 years for the E60 plus all the wear and tear parts replacement cost, do you think better to change car every 3 or 5 years, which one is better or cheaper?

Many Thanks!

it is definitely cheaper to maintain an E60 and maintain it well, then to change to a new 5-series every 3 to 5 years

Passat57;949242 said:
it is definitely cheaper to maintain an E60 and maintain it well, then to change to a new 5-series every 3 to 5 years

i totally agree!!!

Passat57;949242 said:

Noted with thanks bro!

But if the COE went back to 2008 or 2009 price level then maybe different story issit???

Last edited by a moderator:

Anything could happen .....

unfit;949378 said:
Noted with thanks bro!

But if the COE went back to 2008 or 2009 price level then maybe different story issit???

Can anyone advise which type or brand to use for atf? Is it dedicated BMW brand or any other brand? I am asking because some gearbox can only use the manufacturer atf. TIA

After replacing wear and tear items still got the Rusty Joint rubbing sound...Haiz!

After driving for half hour slow move off, turn left or right and go up MSCP all got this sound so sad...

Its even worst with a topless ......

unfit;949715 said:
After replacing wear and tear items still got the Rusty Joint rubbing sound...Haiz!

After driving for half hour slow move off, turn left or right and go up MSCP all got this sound so sad...

Red_Bean_Bun;949716 said:
Its even worst with a topless ......

Yes very true...but we hear every strange sound of our ride if go Topless huh...ha ha

Always good to rectify a small problem before it became big and deep shit lor...hee hee

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betonstein1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back