iScoupe;264839 said:bro milk i buy u Milo Peng, u PM me the price of 2nd hand E36coupe hand brake assembly? itchy backside want to change cos very loose thou still can engage ! Pls PM me.
No la bro, aircon coil leak bo bian must go in and spend money, hardly reasons to be excited man, ha ha. Just that I have insomnia for past 2 mths. Sometimes wake up at 4am somemore!robot malfunction liao I think, wahahaha.jin teck;266739 said:Never know you so excited on the trip to JB that you wake up so early !![]()
jin teck;266744 said:Sandy sure can cure your insomia![]()
sszone;266800 said:robot bedeh one lah, sekali he just got back from Sandy's place
Bro:weech;267097 said:c3po,
what website link? share leh...
C3P0;266743 said:No la bro, aircon coil leak bo bian must go in and spend money, hardly reasons to be excited man, ha ha. Just that I have insomnia for past 2 mths. Sometimes wake up at 4am somemore!robot malfunction liao I think, wahahaha.
milk15;267201 said:So money well spend at Eden Workshop????? Hahahahaha......... :nehnehhh:
Jin Teck say 1..........
Bro, beijing got more than hot bath man :nehnehhh:sszone;267206 said:robot can't wait for hot bath in Beijing.....hehe
C3P0;267208 said:What Eden? jinteck, how come never give me address :furious:
:nehnehhh:
C3P0;267208 said:What Eden? jinteck, how come never give me address :furious:
![]()
![]()
![]()
Bro, beijing got more than hot bath man :nehnehhh:
sszone;267216 said:dun forget to help me buy China sausages and mala lap chiong hor....thank u
jin teck;267218 said:Who will believe our Robot did not join the rest at New York ?![]()
![]()
![]()