Clearing Humps

adsnx

Hi there,

i had just collected my new ride and got PML to changed my rims to Acs 18" rims and spring kit.

However, i hv difficult in clearing my office carpark cos the exit is a slope upwards and hump at the top. i could feel it scratch slightly underneath thou it's not in full load.:mad:

No problem so far in clearing humps on flat surface rd.

any suggestion? :helpp!:

Re: Clearing Humps

How about driving real slow and going over the hump at an angle. It may just help.

Hi Rodders,

I stop before hitting the hump, how to drive thru the hump at an angle?

The exit lane is rather narrow to me or perhaps my skill & estimation is in question..:ehhh:

Instead of approaching the hump straight on, try approaching the hump at an angle allowing one wheel at a time to clear the hump. However I'm not too sure if you can do that at this particular carpark since you've mentioned that the exit is rather narrow.

Rodders,

Thanks & will try driving at an angle before clearing the humps as u suggested..

jus hope tat no vehicle is behind me otherwise might be wondering wat stunt is tis guy is trying to perform:huhhuh:

hope it works!

adsnx said:
Rodders,

Thanks & will try driving at an angle before clearing the humps as u suggested..

jus hope tat no vehicle is behind me otherwise might be wondering wat stunt is tis guy is trying to perform:huhhuh:

hope it works!
No worries mate. Good luck.

ya hor...why didnt i think of tat?

will suggest it to my boss tm and if he doesn't agree to it, i will change my job!

Reminds me of playing see-saw in one of the hotel's carpark entrance.. much to the displeasure of the hotel though coz took quite some time while kind passer-by and staff helped eased me off... now I have a mental list of carparks that I won't try plus doubtful ones.. park else where and walk.. the price we pay for low rides I guess....

Jawzsg,

Perhaps u can start a new thread on the places with humps STRICTLY no entry for lowered cars.:stop!:

my office wld be first on the list ya...

There is an existing thread on places NOT to go......

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daoquangminh

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back