Civic beats X3

Re: Civic beats X3

Thats definitely a well written story.....I'm not sure if this bro es_king is a current forummer, but looking at the join date, it seems like he like to 'inform' the bros here some msg.....but I'm really wondering whats so great abt a salon beating a SUV.....bro, be more friendly......

Well, I sometime got engrossed with the speed and also developed tunnel vision.. but that's only on the X-box. On the road, I look out for Uncle with camera on overhead bridge, perhaps if can spot any of the brethen from BMW-SG and not forgeting to oogle at some chio bu crossing the road at traffic lights. Who park beside or play what kind of music never seemed important leh. Anyway with my 1.6i.. hard to win any Cibik lah.

Hi all,
For the benefit of all viewers and to avoid member "migrating" pls see below abstract from Honda club forum(full story).
New marketing strategy, admin can take note.kee kee kee

Bro, be a good cyber citizen. You have all the right to prove yr "majestic win "but probably not in this Bimmer forum.
BTW, he mentioned he listening to Zhou Dong music, probably he dream his way to Initial D....

As follow:

Bros,

I was waiting at the traffic light enjoying my zhou dong's music, when it was overpowered bassing music coming from a car stopped on my right. Because of the annoying bassy music, took a glance at my right.....I saw a young chap driving a BMW X3 2.5, enjoying the music with a window wind down......at this time he also took a glance at me.....(with the high stance of a X3 he was looking DOWN on me).......

It was past midnight and the road infront of the traffic lights were clear....signal me that this may be a potiental sprint.....Looking at the traffic lights turning amble for the perpendicular traffic, I gotten ready for a show down between a BMW X3 2.5 and a Honda civic.......

Once the traffic lights turns green, I ease off my clutch with a 50% throttle depress....my car move forward.....sensing the X3 also surge forward, I floored my acclerator....my engine roared and as soon I glance a my rpm, it was approaching 6800 rpm. Staring at my rpm, I power shifted maintaining a 50% throttle once it touch 6800 and I half depress my clutch good enough to shift into 2nd gear. I floored my acclerator and throw my clutch sending my car on a skeeching spree.......after a tenth of a second my the tyres quickly bites on the newly paved surface.....my car jumped forward maintaining the pull. The corner of my eye sense the X3 is still side by side.....thinking of that, I tought to myself that my manual shifts are as fast as a BMW autos.....kee kee Twisted Evil

However, at the same time, I entered into a tunnel vision where I only concentrate on my rpm, my speed and things infront of me.....at this trance, things seems to be going very slow around me.... as soon as I felt that, I glance at my rpm showing 6800, my quick reaction prompted me to shift to third gear, maintaining my rpm and my vtec range I power shift into third.......sending my car jumping forward.....as soon as I entered into third gear, I sense that the X3 was falling back.........with his engine roaring away.....maintaining my full throttle my speed climbed quickly to 160km/hr.........looking at my rear mirror I could see the whole X3 behind me.......(good guess about 3-4 car length)....at this time, my car was like mario brothers jumping up and down (as I'm on coilovers)......I ease off my throttle and tap on my brakes to slow my car down......to about 90km/hr......

The X3 tailgated me all the way to adam's road hawker centre traffic lights (under the flyover)......where we waited for the traffic lights (he was behind me).......at this time, then I realised that my air-con is still ON!.......thinking I have proven my point, I moved off normally.....and turned into bukit timah road/serene centre junction.....looking at the rear mirror...the X3 followed closely, I signal left to let him pass me....suddenly he surved to my left and cut closely to the leftside body of my car and full throttled sending his car foward towards coronation plaza..........knowing that there's lot of road blocks along bukit timah road, I drive normally observing traffic infront of me.......

Looking at the speeding X3 going for the fliter out lane infront of coronation plaza he had a near miss with two cars...one with a car at the same lane and one with a car coming up from the underpass......knowing he was in a bad position he acclerate and squeeze through a merging car on the right and a stopping car infront of him.......At the spit second, I though I gonna to witness an serious accident......lucky he made it.......
Wink Wink Wink

call this a ego boasting post or a potiential flaming post......but one word i must say "I LOVE MY HONDA".........

cheers

jawzsg said:
Well, I sometime got engrossed with the speed and also developed tunnel vision.. but that's only on the X-box. On the road, I look out for Uncle with camera on overhead bridge, perhaps if can spot any of the brethen from BMW-SG and not forgeting to oogle at some chio bu crossing the road at traffic lights. Who park beside or play what kind of music never seemed important leh. Anyway with my 1.6i.. hard to win any Cibik lah.

Hahahahha....:yummie: Ya man..i think look out for the uncle on the overhead bridge or at the side of the tunnels more important. hahaha...

Definitions of Tunnel Vision on the Web:

* Contraction of the visual field to such an extent that only a small area of central acuity remains, thus giving the affected individual the sensation of looking through a tunnel.

* Lack of a high-level view of a hypermedia system. Tunnel vision is caused by, among other things, information being presented in small fragments not related to their context. The opposite to world vision.

* loss of peripheral vision so that only objects directly ahead can be seen; most commonly due to damage caused by increased pressure within the eye (glaucoma)

* A condition in which a person lacks any peripheral vision. Tunnel vision can be caused by any number of conditions including glaucoma, retinitis pigmentosa, and stroke.

* visual impairment involving a loss of peripheral vision

* Tunnel vision is a visual problem or symptom of another problem which produces loss of peripheral vision, as illustrated.

tunnel vision
n.

1. Vision in which the visual field is severely constricted, as from within a tunnel looking out.
2. An extremely narrow point of view; narrow-mindedness.

I wonder the X3 owner belong to here... :yummie:
I like "power of dream'... and i also like "ultimate driving machine" :lol2:

calvin said:
I wonder the X3 owner belong to here... :yummie:
I like "power of dream'... and i also like "ultimate driving machine" :lol2:
I think that's what es_king wants to know as well. He probably wants to jio him to another street race........*yawn*...boh liao.....

hmm, i wonde rwhat model civic..

but civic pullig to 3rd gear 160kph? sounds a bit off to me. their gearing is normally quite a bit shorter than that.

anyway, civic v a X3, hardly what i call a fair fight.

ignore his rubbish post. 3rd gear on civic 1.7L will never hit 160km/h. his adrenalin and ego is clouding his mind. then again could have been a hyundai SUV not X3.

Deadkookaburra said:
ignore his rubbish post. 3rd gear on civic 1.7L will never hit 160km/h. his adrenalin and ego is clouding his mind. then again could have been a hyundai SUV not X3.

agree..u shud know better my dear honda friend. 3rd gear 160kmh on civic. blardy gasket will hit the bonnet so hard the bonnet he need an airsccop to cover the hole. n at 160kmh...thats pretty close to his limits...car starts to float....dumb kid.

for the x3 driver..wanna drag..drag fair. we all know we shud take it to the tracks...but if u r caught up wif it..least u can do is play fair.

why isnt there any post by es king?
third gear 160km/h? mayb 140km/h....
bt those eg's r dam powerful wit fully mod, we never noe wats under the boot...
hey chap, b more friendly n if u think dis is the plc to show ur power,
i think u got the wrong forum...
cheers!!

his post was deleted from honda forum. cos kenna flamed big time. at 160km/h that civic will not float if on good coilovers but on his FOR SURE. read he's on stock shocks so must admire his guts to race.

agree EGs and EKs are not push-overs but not the ES

gadaffi said:
why isnt there any post by es king?
Well, I wouldn't rule out that he's actually from this forum.

There are those who simply sign up a new nick and blast at someone then choose not to use the nick again. Morons who talk alot but can't walk the talk so they don't dare to use their own nick.

If it's for fun, it's ok. But if they're hiding behind a newly created cyber identity to flame someone then....ho hum..how adult.

It's like buying prepaid cards and sending anonymous sms. hahahaha...sad no lifers...same type of morons as (J & M).

Case in point:

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bmw-singapore-motoring-life/2431-car-body-export-price-guide-3.html

Jus 1 post to flame. Then run liao. So after this post, will he suddenly make a comeback? I wonder.hahahah...:yikess:

Why bother to read wats going on or waiting for reply? Tis tupid c**khead jus looking for attention and showing-off behind computer nia. When it comes to real world, they wld be the 1st to hide behind ppls back.

Snail_Mobile said:
Why bother to read wats going on or waiting for reply? Tis tupid c**khead jus looking for attention and showing-off behind computer nia. When it comes to real world, they wld be the 1st to hide behind ppls back.

well, its true...
wanting attention from ppl...
theres alot of better things to do out there..
GET A LIFE!!

And all this started from.........

Blasting your music too loud with windows down.

Maybe thats the way Hondas chio race? I dont know...haahaha

BlackStealth said:
Maybe thats the way Hondas chio race? I dont know...haahaha

wah lau bro.. i dont chio ppl for race ones ler.. :nehnehhh: (coz my car can't run ones)
and i not use to windows down to blast music.. i rather enjoy the music myself after so much $ on ICE.. kekekee..

not all honda like tat lar.. :yummie:

actually there is a way to trace the member from, info can get from the host (server side)
note down the time logon and trace the IP, you can get where this IP from..

somehow, i use to help one of my friend traced the phone num which is we believed he used prepaid card sending sms to him.. what a loser and we called, phone was turn off.
there are too many backstage ppl in real life..

but.. life still goes on n beautiful... :yummie:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhanislotracing

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back