• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Chrome Exhaust Cover

Qoojay

Mine got stolen so I'm looking for a replacement for my E90. If u selling pls sms me at 92955899.

Re: Chrome Exhaust Cover

Jezuz.....this type of thing also got people steal one? Unbelievable, I had better weld mine together.

Sorry to hear that.

Qoojay;294777 said:
Mine got stolen so I'm looking for a replacement for my E90. If u selling pls sms me at 92955899.

Sorry to hear that, bro. :( Indeed this is the 1st time I came across an exhaust tip being stolen. Yours must be very cantik and swee swee one, is it? Which model?

Go down to 1 of the exhaust shops, Man/Fongkim/etc to choose a new exhaust tip :)

Could it be dropped off due to poor fixing? Hard to believe someone stole the tail piece. Easy way just go to PML buy one and fix yourself.

maybe drop off maybe got people steal.
I got a total count of 3 original chrome tips all gone. Going to weld some tips on this time round but no time to go do yet.

xuexun;295046 said:
maybe drop off maybe got people steal.
I got a total count of 3 original chrome tips all gone. Going to weld some tips on this time round but no time to go do yet.

If they can't get your tip, they steal your car instead !:lol2:

Can't believe I'm hearing this. Pathetic thieving bastards!

Weld it on the next time round....sorry to hear that it happened to you.

i m also looking for bigger exhaust tips for my twin pipes. stock ones too skinny. maybe can go shopping together

Azrielsc;294968 said:
Go down to 1 of the exhaust shops, Man/Fongkim/etc to choose a new exhaust tip :)

Where are these places u mentioned?

man exhaust is at sin ming. between bishan and thompson road. i don't know about fongkim though. hahaha

Exhaust tips......................:)

Can pm the prices of these tips? Thks~

silky6;297543 said:
Can pm the prices of these tips? Thks~

lennon Tan;297550 said:
Guni, pls pm me the price of the twin pipe ACS . Are they original ?

Price PM.......... :)

Bro, FK is located in Ubi.

Can check the links and resources folder...

Qoojay;297712 said:
Do u hv tip for my E90 320i? Pm me the price also.

Yup.... the tips are universal....... only difference is that the tailpipes to fit in is single or twin... 4 cyl or 6 cyl

Ok, will PM you the price.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalaliveco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back