Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

Chassis error code

malathione

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone here had a similar experience of getting chassis error codes in the F20? Car is normal, I can still drive it, I can still change between comfort to sport and sport plus. Goes away after I turn off and then on the engine. Anyone knows what's the matter? Thx.

Re: Chassis error code

If it disappear after u restart the engine, its most likely cause by some sensor error. Unless it stays on even after restart then its best to send in for diagnose.

Cheers

I tot so too. Is changing a sensor very laborious? Was hoping they can sort it out quickly. Hmmmmm. Thx for the quick reply.

I believe they won't change anything if thy reset and the error goes away...
m135?

I got a few error too. Lol..

Depends on where the sensor is ........

malathione;1071414 said:
I tot so too. Is changing a sensor very laborious? Was hoping they can sort it out quickly. Hmmmmm. Thx for the quick reply.

Cateye;1071415 said:
I believe they won't change anything if thy reset and the error goes away...
m135?

I got a few error too. Lol..

Thx. Yep. M135. Is it common to get a lot of error codes?

Meek;1071457 said:
And somehow that sounds really.... wrong.

Haha. Ya it does sound wrong. and yes it does appear daily for the past 4-5 days after driving for a while. Although it goes away after I restart the engine. Just sent it into Munich to get it sorted out. Wish me luck......

wow lao, all the mind not straight one...

anyway, good luck bro, hope all is well. Please share outcome.

malathione;1071441 said:
Thx. Yep. M135. Is it common to get a lot of error codes?

I got a few error while dyno my car..
Drivetrain, tyre pressure sensor and ABS error. Restart car and all gone..
Till now (touchwood) all fine..

cheers

malathione;1071447 said:
This chassis error code.

I got this error message before on my F10. PML diagnosed and changed the accelerator module. Downtime 5days due to new parts have to order from warehouse in Malaysia.

Centurion9990;1071539 said:
I got this error message before on my F10. PML diagnosed and changed the accelerator module. Downtime 5days due to new parts have to order from warehouse in Malaysia.

The problem fixed??

Just got the car back from Munich. Think they just did an error code clearing. Told me if its still present then they will change the chassis sensor. Will take 2 weeks to order.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
good88bond

Latest posts

Back