Center Console Peeling

Re: Center Console Peeling

Went to Arang today and the CSA told me 2nd to 3rd year is not covered and they are not going to change for free.

Bloody hell i thought within 3 years can cover. anyone managed to change from 2nd year onwards?

Who and where change for you?

there we go again.... all the usual nonsense... from PML....

my old cabrio also had some peeling but not that bad... to me, its unacceptable lah... BMW leh!

By emailing to PML with attached peeling photos,

Do you guys think they will respond?

3rd yr warranty is only covered by PML thats why they dun allow you to claim.
But if you have been doing servicing all along at their workshop with clean records meaning not much claims for the past 3 yrs, you might be able to get it.

I DID IT!!

They change for free!! Haha. Sometimes have to bang table.... but i did not bang too hard....

Troublesome procedure if you wanna save $160 (i think).

Anyway within warranty so complain lah!

Who wanna know??:nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

Liverpudlian;143466 said:
I DID IT!!

They change for free!! Haha. Sometimes have to bang table.... but i did not bang too hard....

Troublesome procedure if you wanna save $160 (i think).

Anyway within warranty so complain lah!

Who wanna know??:nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

Hey, i changed the middle box for free during the 1.5 year mark... However, recently i when i go back and wanted to change the middle console where the lock button is, they are unwilling to change. My car now 2.5 years already. How did u do it? Can i just quote ur name to them? haha

First go to here

http://www.pml.com.sg/bmw/feedback.html

Write something like u wanna complain about some issue.

Then a csa will call u back and u tell him about the console peeling and why some of your frens can claim from pml even on 35 month of warranty on the same issue.

Then he will say he go talk to his manager but subject to approval but it approve will be on goodwill.

Then you wait and wait and he will call u a few days later and say.....":Ok Sir for you only....."

Within 5 mins they will change the cup holder for you just by pulling the damm thing out.

But cup holder no have and they gave me the sliding compartment instead.

Cheers!

I just send them the msg, now waiting for their call. Did u change the part beside the central locking button? That is the part which needs to be change for me.

Wah that one they say cannot.

Try and let me know man!

My that part is peeling also........

Thanks!

Liverpudlian;143682 said:
Wah that one they say cannot.

Try and let me know man!

My that part is peeling also........

Thanks!

Which part??? :yikess: ha....ha... just kidding.
Anyway, think should be no problem one. Like wat Liverpudlian said, go to the service centre, bang the table, screw the CSA, ask for the manager. Pay so much for such quality...might as well get a honda better. :lol2:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daoquangminh

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back