CCFL for E46 @ only $280??? So cheap meh??

jaskin

Legendary 10 Years
hur hur... probably get from Thailand one. Ask him where he got it from. I saw R Style selling it when I was there a few months back.

oic.. keke.. no wonder..

Bro jaskin if it's from thailand it's ok to use or not worth buying?

No idea man, sorry about that. Bought mine from the States but I don't think it was manufactored there either. I think one of our trusted members is selling it also right?

jaskin said:
No idea man, sorry about that. Bought mine from the States but I don't think it was manufactored there either. I think one of our trusted members is selling it also right?

May I know does your CCFL rings comes with a ballast? I have seen one that jus came with the CCFL rings with two wires to connect. Selling at S$190. Donno in bright or not...

I don't think so. Mine is actually the Projecto46 kit and it came all assembled and fitted. So I wouldn't know. Really sorry.

Hi bros,

The proper CCFL kit will come with a ballast, the sets that i'm selling do come with the ballast and they are the latest enhanced version, which have the OEM look! :D

Oh yeah, mine is imported directly from Taiwan, not Thailand! :D

Regards,
Shedden

jaskin said:
Shedden got picture of the kit anot?

After the install, it looks like this...

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

wah jack, very fast in updating this thread eh? looks like your car is looking :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :drool: :drool: :drool: thanks for meeting up with me man..... for those who need more of these sets, please PM me! (advertising time! :dance: ):laughlik:

oh yeah, by the way, mine is not the S$280 one, the set i'm selling is S$350. Thanks!

Bro, are you carrying this brand? Is this the set that Jack has bought?

yes bro, how did you guess? but i didn't get from this guy from ebay ler, i got it from another guy who supplied me with the installation clips also, at least he knew what was needed for installation :D

Bro, am keen to initiate a group buy, after seeing it on Jack's ride.

But will need you to furnish more details on product comparisons against Jason's CCFL and the Thailand version. Some brothers here are keen to find out if there are difference from the version listed on ebay.

Also, can it be used on both PFL/FL, sedan/coupe?

Kenneth, mine's not CCFL... Always thought it as but it isn't. Anyways Mine's fitted into the headlights assembly so the finish would look alittle better. But in terms of brightness the CCFP would be brighter.

Bros, please do a comparison between mine and the thai ones ok and let me know! me also very curious about the results! :D

and yes, they can be used on ALL E46 and for those who owns an E36, I also have sets for you guys!!!

super2ndgen said:
Bros, please do a comparison between mine and the thai ones ok and let me know! me also very curious about the results!

Any brother has installed the Thai version?

super2ndgen said:
......they can be used on ALL E46 and for those who owns an E36, I also have sets for you guys!!!

Not for face-lifted coupe, I'd think. Those with integrated headlight unit.

Anyone knows if there are such angel eyes for facelifted cabrios? Will they makke then ever at all?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789bet188site

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back