Car grooming

Re: Car grooming

titanic said:
Just signed up the PML package for a 20% discount :shakehea: Should borrow your maid next time...... :)

hmmm... u signed up the package for how much ??...

titanic said:
Package $700 for 3x exterior + interior groomig

wow... any ideas on what they will be using or how about will they be detailling ur car?.

I m not sure if anyone's tried Car Lovers. (Mr Lim 96640684) I used their service a year back for 4 cycles at 45 SGD each cycle. This is service at your doorstep and booking at your convenience.

The results, you be the judge, as far as I'm concerned, I could get away with it.

My commendation is their service and honest attitude. Mr Lim actually reminded me quarterly to fix an appointment when full payment was made upfront. Moreover, these guys never persist any product Xsell.

BTW, Carlovers scoots around the city in their own van with full polish equipment on board. Can miss them in their yellow vito.

groomworks at Jalan Tua Kong. it might not be the cheapest ,but if you want attention to detail, great service and high quality products, then its the place to go.

Read the Nov issue of the Singapore Tatler. The car section mentioned a company offering a tub of wax for $14,000!!! Any taker? Must be one of kind to do so...:whipper:

My annual contract with CarWorks just expires, used Zymol...the experience was good though pricey...you pay anywhere between, $1000 - $3000 grand a year and then pay $68 each time you have your car buffed....workmanship is good and its gets kinda addictive but they get quite busy and their interior cleanup is just ok....my only gripe is the cost and the fact that its an annual charge regardless of how much wax you use...i'd rather have a fixed price per session....

i think i will try Spa for Cars...zainol....any advice?

MiuMiu said:
i think i will try Spa for Cars...zainol....any advice?

Went to SFC for my very first wash this morning... particularly impressed by the way they dry the car after wash.. "using blower to blow dry"! Using blower to dry minimise the chances of getting fine scratches even from the softest cloth. effort to go such extend shows that they know what is best for protecting paint work.

Zainol products been very well recommended by many.

drivemax said:
What is the package like , for Spa for Cars? Thks.

I dun noe but i guess should be reasonable cos they oni charge me $10 for wash and vacumm considering my car is larger and takes longer time to blow dry.

Try calling them for more accurate prices.

Spa For Cars
116 Telok Kurau Road
Singapore 423802
Tel: 6440 6398
[email protected]

Hymics said:
I dun noe but i guess should be reasonable cos they oni charge me $10 for wash and vacumm considering my car is larger and takes longer time to blow dry.

Try calling them for more accurate prices.

Spa For Cars
116 Telok Kurau Road
Singapore 423802
Tel: 6440 6398
[email protected]

Wa lua! they also charge me $10 for my Tiny Car..........wash your car once can wash my car 3 times....kekekeke

Cheers!
:)

Welbo said:
Wa lua! they also charge me $10 for my Tiny Car..........wash your car once can wash my car 3 times....kekekeke

Cheers!
:)

Maybe you can drive your lorry there next time...kekeke

To be honest, i dont mind paying $10 for their excellent car wash but they are getting busier so make sure u call them in advance before going down...

Cheers!

The Extreme of Car Detailing is in Pabble Beach... This year, Zymol won 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize in Concours de Elegance and on top of that, they won the best of show... see www.Zymol.com for details. Have use Zymol for coming 10 years, like it very much...

juz collected my car from carzcomp using zaniol or something. nothing to shout about. saw another car using product similar to zymol, looks impressive. still deciding to continue or try zymol. any out there use both and their preferences?

tried zaino on my silver grey... nothing to shout about... zymol seems better... so have been with them since...

Hi pple, just to share a good groomer with reasonable price.

I send my ride for grooming with zul at autoglym at autobac. Very responsible and initiative. Must say he is meticulous too. He believes in full concentration on one car at a time. Spent 5 hours on my ride removing all the swirl marks and restoring the shine. Taking effort to polish my rims too . All for flat fee of less then 200.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789bet188club

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back