Calling all members! With digital cameras & notepad :)

Raffles

Hi ! Ryan, I don't really go to a/m shops, any other way I can help ? Like taking my regular Shell Proserv @ Upp Bt Timah ? Or my regular ICE shop ?

Hi Raffles :) Please do.

Any shops you think is good or you would like to recommend would be most welcomed!

Raffles said:
Hi ! Ryan, I don't really go to a/m shops, any other way I can help ? Like taking my regular Shell Proserv @ Upp Bt Timah ? Or my regular ICE shop ?

ryan said:

Any shops you think is good or you would like to recommend would be most welcomed!

Bro, am i supposed to send u the pics and u post it up or i post it in the public gallery? Standing by for instructions, SIR! :)

haha just send em to me..via email.
can also pm me, which ever way is good for you :)

Azrielsc said:
ryan said:

Bro, am i supposed to send u the pics and u post it up or i post it in the public gallery? Standing by for instructions, SIR! :)

ryan said:

Raffles said:

Hi ! Ryan,

Already PM you details of my regular Shell ProServ.

Bonus on servcing with Shell:

1) Escape Points ! :)

2) Earn Smart$ if you pay by UOB Creditcard :)

3) Key drop (if you want to drive/tow in after regular hours) :boring:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb888wiki

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back