Calling all existing, new, soon to be Z Owners...

Re: Calling all existing, new, soon to be Z Owners...

kngsct2003;485441 said:
From ADs in USA? Or aftermarket? Do you know any to recommend?
can try Tischer BMW.

they sell original BMW parts not after mkt ones.

delivery shld be within a week or less

Tischer can't ship overseas anymore :( Got caught by BMW AG...

Damn.... Can I still buy it for a US shipping address, eg. vPost? Do they check the VIN number of something?

KWY91;485803 said:
Tischer can't ship overseas anymore :( Got caught by BMW AG...
u gotta be kidding!

anyway their prices r only slightly cheaper, after including the massive shipping charges

kngsct2003;485907 said:
Damn.... Can I still buy it for a US shipping address, eg. vPost? Do they check the VIN number of something?
bro u have not got ur ride yet right? rather than spend time sourcing for it, just get it from PML. parts shld arrive in 2 weeks or even less. parts will be warrantied for 2 yrs.

Car to be delivered this Fri. I'll try them on Mon, but my car's from PI, so PML may not to be too motivated to get it fast for me.

kngsct2003;485927 said:
Car to be delivered this Fri. I'll try them on Mon, but my car's from PI, so PML may not to be too motivated to get it fast for me.
no worries. parts center is patronized by every1. outside vendors come to them to buy parts as well. no segregation of PML and non PML customers. MTL!

Slater;485929 said:
no worries. parts center is patronized by every1. outside vendors come to them to buy parts as well. no segregation of PML and non PML customers. MTL!

+1 for Slater................

cheers

1. ryan (E86 Coupe)
2. krizz (E89 23i)
3. kleo (E89 23i)
4. AC Boy (E85)
5. dcs2k (E89, S35i)
6. motorknut (E85 FL)
7. Shameless (E85 & AC boy's wingman)
8. tony_ong (E85)
9. Breyton (E85)
10. AC323 (E89, S23i)
11. kngsct2003 (E89 S23i)
12. hellboyII (E85 2.5SI FL)
13. mbp689 (E85)

saw a red z4 at 16 kallang place today.. is e owner a brother here also ? =)

mbp689;490533 said:
saw a red z4 at 16 kallang place today.. is e owner a brother here also ? =)

is it with Brembo brakes front and rear? 5 spoke rims? with rear spoiler?

cheers

din manage to see clearly.. coz i was walking towards another direction... but tink is a 5 spoke rims...

cheers.

Omg Z4 with brembos.... ultimate man... i can imagine how good it looks with it!

Need some advice here from Z owners:

Went to test drive the E89 23i, love the looks, heavy steering feel, transfomer (from hard to soft top - cool) and the exhaust note, however found that the power wasn't fantastic. Therefore are there any aftermarket parts to gain more torque and bhp from the 23i engine? Anyone tried?

The reason I am asking is because the car cost around $196K from PML, therefore if I buy the E89, I will need to drive for many years to come and therefore my concern is after a few months down the road of owning the car, need more power then I may regret since I find it underpower during the test drive. I know the 3.5i is fantastic, however the price at $248k is too high for my budget, infact looking at around $160k budget.

Also I went to a PI, just wonder does workshop such as JuzzforCar, BVO be able to repair in the scenario engine broke down?

JK

JasonKuan;500471 said:

Went to test drive the E89 23i, love the looks, heavy steering feel, transfomer (from hard to soft top - cool) and the exhaust note, however found that the power wasn't fantastic. Therefore are there any aftermarket parts to gain more torque and bhp from the 23i engine? Anyone tried?

The reason I am asking is because the car cost around $196K from PML, therefore if I buy the E89, I will need to drive for many years to come and therefore my concern is after a few months down the road of owning the car, need more power then I may regret since I find it underpower during the test drive. I know the 3.5i is fantastic, however the price at $248k is too high for my budget, infact looking at around $160k budget.

Also I went to a PI, just wonder does workshop such as JuzzforCar, BVO be able to repair in the scenario engine broke down?

JK
alternative is to buy the sDrive35i from PI at 200k. J4C and BVO more then adequet to handle the cars problems.

bro jasonkuan,

bvo n juzz for car can repair almost anything lah. no need buy from agent, just buy from PI if much cheaper. i never buy anything from agent. they just give us a good feel and nothing else. u r nt buying a specialty car, no need agent warranty lah. simple car simple engine. the only thing i can think of that will give problem if u "suay" if probably the mechanism of the hard top, thats all. but i think juzz n bvo also can repair just that it might not be their specialty.

and dun buy 23i lah, go for 35i......power to the mah!!!!!

JasonKuan;500471 said:

JK

Don't worry about break downs.....so many workshop can repair much better than PML!

Brand New PI Alpine White with Coral Red leather E89 Z4 S23Drive.....interested?

With Powerbox upgrade, the 25bhp gain will help the S23Drive becomes more drivable!

'The Great White'

wilman2772;500498 said:
Don't worry about break downs.....so many workshop can repair much better than PML!

Brand New PI Alpine White with Coral Red leather E89 Z4 S23Drive.....interested?

With Powerbox upgrade, the 25bhp gain will help the S23Drive becomes more drivable!

'The Great White'

PM me price and options for S23 and S35.

JasonKuan;500499 said:
PM me price and options for S23 and S35.

Let me know what you want 1st.....

What's your wish list like? (Options)

Then I can quote you more accurately.

4yrs or 100k km waranty.

Go to BMW UK | Homepage to bulid your dream E89 Z4, then let me know.

Different options diff in pricing.

'The Great White'

JasonKuan;500471 said:

JK

jason..got for PI 35i....u wont regret it man..with juicebox lagi steam

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s666boston

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups