CAI

Arsony

Most bros here purchase their GruppeM by ordering from the US and then installing it yourself. Try not to do 2 mods simultaneously as you want to see the difference each mod makes. I'll go for the CAI if I were you.

Arsony
Topaz Blue NOT modded...

I agree with Racebred... pulleys will be more value for money... however, the Gruppe M intakes look very very nice... :drool:

hmmm...thanks for the insights guys. Gruppe m from U.S costs abt US$650(including shipping). Guess if performance increment is about the same (or slightly better only)as pulley kit, i'll prob go with the obvious then!!!
If i order (gruppem)thru one of our local workshops and have them install it....how much difference in cost??

weasel115 said:
hmmm...thanks for the insights guys. Gruppe m from U.S costs abt US$650(including shipping). Guess if performance increment is about the same (or slightly better only)as pulley kit, i'll prob go with the obvious then!!!
If i order (gruppem)thru one of our local workshops and have them install it....how much difference in cost??
I say go for the pullies.

I don't see ANY justification of getting the gruppeM unless you want LOOKS (ask yourself how much you show off your 4cyc bay to anyone else) BECAUSE a normal K&N cone filter would do the same job and give you the same sound.

Pullies, however, give you good response and VALUE for your money spent.

Anyway, loud and proud doesn't go too well with me. hehehe no offense.

I've been down this road way too many times...Cone filters and open air pods would sound ABSOLUTELY horrible due to the drone in the cabin. I've tried all sorts of setups already. Cone filters give you the best headache! :)

Don't think so much, just buy puuuuuuuuuuulleyyy. You won't regret it. :thumbsup:

weasel115 said:
thanks a heap ryan!! :)
Bro,

Sorry if i THOUGHT your car is a 4 cycl.

IF it is a 6 cyclinder, which i suppose it is (after re-reading the thread), it would sound NICE. BUT...value like i said still remains for the pullies. :)

K&N cone filter would do just as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ph365comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back