Buying e93 335i COE car

toplessfun

Hi guys,

I'm considering of buying a 10years old 335i convertible. This is heavy decision, as once committed I have to drive it for 10 years. I've owned and changed many cars in the past, none of them last me more than 5 years. Buying a COE car would be different, don't think it is able to sell when left only 5 or 6 years. Scrape also can't get back much. But i would love the power and handling of a BMW, and convertible from this 335i.

Anyone know history of this listing? Any major accident before?
Does it comes with DCT?
sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=922355&DL=3662

Comments will be much appreciated. Thanks in advanced!

Hi guys,

I'm considering of buying a 10years old 335i convertible. This is heavy decision, as once committed I have to drive it for 10 years. I've owned and changed many cars in the past, none of them last me more than 5 years. Buying a COE car would be different, don't think it is able to sell when left only 5 or 6 years. Scrape also can't get back much. But i would love the power and handling of a BMW, and convertible from this 335i.

Does it comes with DCT?

this is a PI unit ( meter are in miles + no sport seat )...
what's the mileage?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Have you test drove it? I think it’s a risky buy, being the older N54 engine. Interior looks dated and worn out too.

Rec getting a 8 or 9 year old version.
1. Reach 10 years scrap still can get back parf.
2. Updated engine turbo and interior.
3. Prob a little younger but there was an update to the engine and turbos in the update.

Ya cabrio is fun to own, why not get a car with better specs like a 6 cabrio? There are still one or two available left closed to 2 more years to go before extend COE. If unfortunately u got yourself a lemon car then u still can scrap it and get back some money. Isn't this way will reduce the risk factor? The 6s cabrio specs is closed to 335i with improve engine and stuffs too.

Hi guys,

Does it comes with DCT?

can consider this unit:

https://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/threa...-kitted-from-e93-335i-n54.91633/#post-1033765

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Back