Brandless catless downpipe

hsop

i recently bought a brandless downpipe from aliexpress , i heard some people say brandless may be better than branded but some say brandless is dangerous, what are your thoughts?

It's just a pipe. Doesn't make any difference except for brand name. Design and all that doesn't make any performance difference

Quality of the material, types of bend (mandrel bend), quality of welding are things that I will look at when considering aftermarket pipe mods which will directly affect the flow. If you are not particular, just ask a shop to punch thru the factory cat, great savings from buying new or used ones.

Downpipe has no complex bend and any exhaust shop can do it. But yes max performance comes from removing the restriction inside.

Quality of the material, types of bend (mandrel bend), quality of welding are things that I will look at when considering aftermarket pipe mods which will directly affect the flow. If you are not particular, just ask a shop to punch thru the factory cat, great savings from buying new or used ones.

That factory cat is very expensive.It's not prudent to knock it through.Will fail inspection later , then come back begging on this group for stock cat swap :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiumd5ac2024
Back