BMW WORLD 2014 - Marina Bay Sands

Re: BMW WORLD 2014 - Marina Bay Sands

I went there and stay for 20 minutes and left the exhibition hall. Besides 3 concept n 1 i8 nothing special. All cars can be viewed at PML. It is purely a ROADSHOW.

$6 per entry applicable to Saturday as well? Intending to go tomorrow afternoon..

BMWM3;1094989 said:
I went there and stay for 20 minutes and left the exhibition hall. Besides 3 concept n 1 i8 nothing special. All cars can be viewed at PML. It is purely a ROADSHOW.

Agreed.. I left after viewing the i8. Stayed for less than 10mins. Was unimpressed and disappointed about the hype they had created

Not bad la...got some chiobus and mei meis. Hehehe

Fill in an online survey can get $20 MA voucher too. Whahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

Heng never go, waste time

Slow_poke_driver;1094988 said:
Anybody went already?

Really got reserved car park like what email say? Rate?

To answer my own question, reserved car park must rsvp. Since I didn't, I just parked at the car park there. Plenty of lots at 12pm. Car park full when I left at 2.30pm. Queue all the way outside.

And for those who are hesitating if you should go...seriously, you get to see touch and feel more cars at MA or PML showroom. So many cars were locked, think pretty much every 6er, 7er, m3, m4, m5, m6 were all locked.

ngalan;1095055 said:
I stayed less than 15 mins. Really disappointed.

Totally agree. For those thinking of going down, better think twice..........

Slow_poke_driver;1095075 said:
To answer my own question, reserved car park must rsvp. Since I didn't, I just parked at the car park there. Plenty of lots at 12pm. Car park full when I left at 2.30pm. Queue all the way outside.

And for those who are hesitating if you should go...seriously, you get to see touch and feel more cars at MA or PML showroom. So many cars were locked, think pretty much every 6er, 7er, m3, m4, m5, m6 were all locked.
Went there at 10am today. Very disappointed with the roadshow. Almost all cars are locked, especially the higher end cars. The i8 was locked and the organiser claimed that they could not find the key. I thought they see me no up but later I found out its true... the car was still locked an hour later. All we could do is to look at the i8 from the outside.

I could find more information about BMW cars from the internet than at this BMW World Show. So my whole family decided to go home and surf the net instead.

Anybody wants tickets? $35 a pair. My loss is your gain

MW;1095082 said:
Anybody wants tickets? $35 a pair. My loss is your gain

hi u got tickets to sell? me need 3-1/3 tickets for 4 aug 14 .....pm me ur best offer. kum xia.

Hi yes special price $34.99 for sincere buyers

lousy event ..lousy ROADSHOW ! .. extremely disappointed. :verysad: :liar:
Will not attend BMW SG exhibition/event again. :verysad:

Sheer Lousy Event.

Last edited by a moderator:

The private event on the 2nd night was quite fruitless... :silenced:

Tix still available! $34.99 a pair n free hug. Meek, wanna buy?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88fo1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back